Gen Chat

EH6TunerDaniel

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the tails are coming off ASAP! no worries...my car will be one of the nicer honda's there after the swap mos def...

tonight there was some crazy races goin' on...i rode with my buddy in his srt-4...sooo sweet.

Thats expensive gas.

Never had Olive garden either.

I wish that was cheap... paid $3.24/gallon for regular on Friday around here. It was $3.14/gallon for regular by my boyfriend's house on Sunday.

the tails are coming off ASAP! no worries...my car will be one of the nicer honda's there after the swap mos def...

tonight there was some crazy races goin' on...i rode with my buddy in his srt-4...sooo sweet.

Haha, so long as you know they don't look good :thumbsup:

yea i bet ur excited about that.

um hell yeah im flipping out. i can't sleep at night, seriously...it's a problem. all i think about is getting that over with...i'm tired of putting $50 in gas and $10 in oil in my car every week. it sucks.

i had that prob when i first got my car.

i was not sattisfied on looks and performance and it made me stay up at night. lol. but its in the body shop now, should be done tomorrow, then exhast should be here thurs or fri and mike and i will put that on then ill post some pics of the beast.

i was adding up $ ive spent on her, and its over 2g's now in like 4 months... where does it all go so quickly...

hey 90...

do u know the muffin man?

haha what? the muffin man? who lives on drury lane?

yea sounds good. about how much will that cost u?[/qutoe]

$500

thats the only muffin man i know... just making sure we knew the same one....

thats not bad, thats baout what i payed for my apexi n1.

u have no idea how stoked i am about getting this exhaust... cause i orgianlly ordered the greddy evo 2... and they waited a month to tell me there on back order...

so i call them up and im like, damit just give me the apexi n1...

so i ordered it well over a month ago ans still no exhuast.. but i called them the other day and they said they shipped it on fri. so should be here VERY SOON.

that's awesome man. that's gonna sound sooo good.

my buddy has an apexi n1 exhaust and a test pipe on his gsr swapped bubble and once it hits about 4000 rpm's it sounds like an indy car...it crazy loud.

^ im a noob with quotes up there...haha

Archived