Gen Chat

EH6TunerDaniel

yeah that's bull crapt.

that thread was harmless...what the hell.

yet, some dumbass noob can make 5 threads saying "check classifieds" and get away with it.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea. I use a laptop right now, and I have a dual monitor setup so I can usually download and play music on one and use the other as my main/browser screen. Its really nice. I can drag stuff back and forth and stuff. Its awesome.

haha you play drug wars...i used to play that on my...ah crap i forget what it was called...like a mini computer that you could write on the screen with a plastic pen...damn, i forget...................thinking..........PALM! that's what it was, i used to play that game on my palm..

no my friend has that set up...it's so wierd b/c you can have 2 dif. backgrounds then just drag stuff to the other screen...it's so cool.

he's got 2 17 inch LCD's too...talk about loaded

1. The 90 thread was closed for the reason that was stated, and is common sense. You can't start a thread mentioning that it should be using the PM system instead, and expect it not to get closed.

2. EH6 - I don't know about you, but I have one set of eyes. Therefore, I can view one forum at a time. I have multiples forums opened in tabs, and I get to them as necessary. The HID threads will be taken care of.

3. This thread is fine, as long as it does not turn into the complain-fest about the moderating team as it appears to be turning into. Those of you who have been around for a while should remember the random thoughts threads that used to always be around, which is no different than this.

Archived