Gen Chat

EH6TunerDaniel

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow this thread is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really long.

would suck if i locked it, you guys would hate me

Yea giving rental cars back is over rated. Keepin them is the way to go.

90 do you already have the GSR? Just wating to put it in? Or you still have to order it.?

it's sitting in a civic hatch right now in NJ...that hatch was hit from behind and the car was totaled. i got the motor for $1500 + my motor and free installation on saturday...

yeah it was fun to watch instant boost from a 40 roll...that thing just took off.

the hatch was quick too, but this S2000 was just hooked up.

I went to waterfest today...i'll post pics in a sec.

edit: pics courtesy of my buddy chris

caymaneo4.jpg

passatcf0.jpg

gtigk0.jpg

Audi S4 FTMFW. iwantone.

that's just a taste. there was over 1,000 cars there, tons of models, burnout contest, autocross, 1/4 mile, sound system show off, and best of show cars...a wide body bi-turbo jetta GLI stole the show...omg it was soooo sweet.

Archived