Gen Chat

EH6TunerDaniel

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had it for the longest time and never watched it, So I cut my bill in half by taking off cable and keeping internet.

Have you ever wondered why all of the vowels on a keyboard are in the top row, except for the A?

I have always wondered quite a few things similar to that.

For instance: Do bald people wash their head with shampoo or soap?

How about this, How come you never see a bird frackin pee?

Or how about, why are the numbers on a telephone different then the order of the numbers on the calculator?

Lastly, do people who were born blind, do they dream? What the hell would they see?

I have always wondered quite a few things similar to that.

1. For instance: Do bald people wash their head with shampoo or soap?

2 How about this, How come you never see a bird frackin pee?

3 Or how about, why are the numbers on a telephone different then the order of the numbers on the calculator?

4 Lastly, do people who were born blind, do they dream? What the hell would they see?

1. Soap, preferably dove for extra soft skin

2. their sh!t is juicy, so i suppose the liquid comes out at the same time in the same package

3. are they? hmm

4. a guy i know lost his vision and says sometimes he thinks he's seeing something, when he's not...i dunno about being born bling though.

If you were trying to describe a color to a blind man, how would you do it?

Ball sack stapled to a piece of wood, I dont understand the wood thing, but the ballsack thing wouldnt really bother me.

The chicken. Dude, my download of my game just finished, and I love the song for the opening. I have always said it would make a good opening song for a racing game.

Blur-Song 2

Damnit, it wasnt the game at all, It was just a video.

Archived