The new girl

SexyPrelude

how are u going to tell me what words to use...?

y would i even think about listinig to anything u have to say about how i speak? keep ur lame comments to urself because im not changing the way i talk because some douche does not want me to say WHIP.

Yeah, it's usually more like a daycare than a car forum. It didn't used to be like this, but most people on here would rather call someone a noob than to answer their question. I'm not nearly as active on here as I used to be mainly because of this.

Yeah, it's usually more like a daycare than a car forum. It didn't used to be like this, but most people on here would rather call someone a noob than to answer their question. I'm not nearly as active on here as I used to be mainly because of this.

this is very true

yea and you wouldnt be allowed in.

yeah, does everyone have to be a smartass? dont really have any room to say because im a noob to hondas and to this forum, but still is all of that really nissisary? (yeah i spelled it wrong, i dont care)

Archived