S2000 Sound

well look heres how i see it....you claim to have all this money i dont care how you got it but if you have if prove it by buying this s2000 and then get started in the building process of this 10 second daily driven show car or what ever its being called.

but still i am keeping my opinion till proved wrong.

i happen to personally know many people running anywhere from 13s -9s somewhat daily driven and well let me tell you i really hope that you have an unlimited platinum credit card and patience better that anyone else.

and lets just say you are driving your car on the street and and you miss shift blowing the transmission throwing a rod and then drop a valve.....well you just damaged the head, block, and transmission you have to replace all of that and the internals

you wouldnt mind spending 10000 just like that? if so then IT MUST BE NICE.:ninja:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not trying to make him sound bad but hes kinda doing it to him self.....you

i agree...and i'm not trying to be mean when i say that.

not trying to start YET ANOTHER flame war...but so much of this can be proved wrong. i'm not even going to start.

look i have no intentions of being mean in this thread but if i offend you then you are taking it wrong if anything just trying to help you out.

i have no intentions of flaming or any type of flame but im just seeing this as someone who has tryed this before.

If it was put on a tow truck, the alarm would be going off. If it somehow didn't go off.......??? I'll have to put some kind of GPS locator or something in it.

My dad ued to call on John Skinner Honda, and the owner (Jonh) likes him quite a bit, so I can get an S2000 engine for somewhere in the 7,500-8,000 range.

Since I wouldn't need the whole engine, I would just have him order the parts that i would need to fix it.

If it was put on a tow truck, the alarm would be going off. If it somehow didn't go off.......??? I'll have to put some kind of GPS locator or something in it.

My dad ued to call on John Skinner Honda, and the owner (Jonh) likes him quite a bit, so I can get an S2000 engine for somewhere in the 7,500-8,000 range.

Since I wouldn't need the whole engine, I would just have him order the parts that i would need to fix it.

it takes 20-30 minutes to chop up a car.....

Well, where I will be parking it, noone will have 20 minutes to take parts off of it or try to steal it. And at my house, it will be in my garage. So they would have to get into the garage, then get in the house to turn off the security system, then get away because they couldn't get it turned off and the cops were called by ADT.

Getting attacked by a dog isn't fun you know.....

First you have the bites.

Second you have the immuna-globin shots, 2 by each bite that go to your bone.

Third you have the stitches.

Then you have the rabies shots.

what would happen if you threw a rod threw the side of the block in one cylinder? and then another cylinder the piston took out the head? you cant repair a block with a hole on the side of it.

why not just have some company custom make you an entire engine out of titanium...and don't say its far fetched. its just as far fetched as all the rest of the stuff you say :crazy:

oh wait...scratch that idea. call up nasa and have them work something out. i'm sure you could pay them to make you a s2000 engine :rolleyes:

high compression doesnt like boost. when they meet things go boom

agreed the pros have tested it and ahhemm i have too, high compression and turbos arent all they are cut out to be.... you are going to have to drop the compression quite some bit ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT WANNA HAVE TO REPLACE THOSE TITANIUM rods all the time.

i also agree on the point silvia said just get Hbeams (i had them in my old engine)

lemme ask you this SSRx7 do you think that just b\c your motor is made of titanium (or at least parts of it) that its never gunna blow? if you look at some of the pro honda cars they rebuild replace the motor after almost each full race day (and have blown many motors trying to get the car to be tuned correctly) i would say that you will most likely go threw 1-2 motors trying to get the peak hp out of it.......yer jus being ignorant now :crazy:

high compression doesnt like boost. when they meet things go boom

yea i also agree, my cousin tried a ZC cr @ 13:1,12:1 (i think, not to sure...)it had 80 shots of nos with a street legal turbo(dont know what kind but i forget) onna 91 civic... it was bad!! his bottom end just went SLAAAM his cyl head almost went through his carbonfiber hood (very expensive..hehe) oh and it was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very smokey, okay okay not that smokey, but smokey in his car and out and everywhere else

Ok, someone go and tell Veilside that their 9 second R33's cr needs to be dropped or else their titanium rods aren't going to last.

Again, I don't care.

What cr does a Z06 have? 16.0:1. There is a Z06 here that has a s/c on it and nothing else at all and he said it drives even better than it did before and he hasn't thrown a rod on it after running it every week, driving hard, and many dyno runs.

built top end + built fuel system + titanium rods + welded crank ---> boostable 2.0 w/10:1 cr

If you don't like my setup, then don't say anything because I'm getting tired of it, and I'm not listening.

Archived