S2000 Sound

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was running at the max setting for the kit 7psi. I personnally think the kit sucks. I mean you pay $5,000 just for 84 horsepower?

i guess thats a lot of money but what exactly does the kit come with? yeah the kit is a little expensive. i guess maybe they tuned it conservativly. 84 hp isnt thaat bad of an increase though. but normally for 11-1 compression 7 psi is a lot of pressure. do well see what they do in the future

The S2000's cr is 12.0:1. They rworked the fuel system a little, tuned the chip, and tuned the car. The kit is set to its max, you turn it up more than 1-2 psi and your engine will go boom. I do not see much potential out of this kit.

WRX's get the torque from the turbo. Once I get my deuce turbo'd and 5avj, it will have enough torque to feed north Korea when 1/3 of their country is starving........uh......nevermind.

basicly its real hard to get serious power out of the honda S2000 honda did a lot of work to make 240 out of that little 2.0 liter. .....is

its more of a nice car to just kinda relax in while u have another car to whoop on everyone with. they handel great and they are pretty fun to drive.

basicly its real hard to get serious power out of the honda S2000 honda did a lot of work to make 240 out of that little 2.0 liter. .....is

its more of a nice car to just kinda relax in while u have another car to whoop on everyone with.    they handel great and they are pretty fun to drive.

yea its hard to make an S2000 fast when its already fast!~! but the F20C is a unique motor that honda ever came up with.. fixxing up that car would be imaginablely(sp?) fast..

yea that car is fun to drive, most of the drivers i see drving an S2000 are old rich that are slow dirvers and they arent modded in the san jose, cali that is..

turbo is prolly the best and easiest way to get HP out of the s2k.

if i were to get an s2k i would hook it up more towards suspension for a road racing car, than a turbocharged drag car.

i would say if you really have the money get the s2k and then get a civic or something and use the civic as a race car or what ever and then use the s2k as a daily driver :D

I have the money. I am building the S2000 because no one let alone a 16 yearold has an S2000 with more than 400whp or 11 second timeslips (maybe even 10's).

BTW, I am going to build an Integra after I get this accord and sell it.

Archived