About 300 to spend.

Ballinfrogs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

na, I dont wanna lower the car...its a lude so Im fine with how low it is right now...Ive done no engine mids or anything like that. Ill ive done is repaint the whole body white, new wheels and tires, tints, and a nice system. So any more suggestions??

Why ask for suggestions if you'll just shoot them down. assh*le.

what the hells your problem...you like starting stuff with everyone?? damn.. i didnt say i dont appreciate your help, cause i do. I just would like other ideas...and i dont think im going with the graphics, any other suggestions guys? thanx

Haha, calm down froggie.

Next time, it would be much more help if you said what you did, followed by "These are things I don't want", so we don't recommend something and have you say "No" Quit being a girl.

well....get lowering springs.

If not those, then you shouldn't spend any of it and just save it. Bolt-ons won't do very much for you anyway, well at least with only $300 to spend.

here is a nice injen rs intake for $239 + ship

Injen Intake

Save a little more and you could have a nice Greddy SP2 Cat-back Exhaust $517.65 + ship

Exhauuuust

Make $8 more and you'll have this nice DC-Sports Ceramic 4-2-1 Header

Head

Or buy some crazy pedals. They add powaa i promise

Powaaaaa

put it in a savings bond and let it mature for 50 years, then when you're real old you'll be a millionaire and buy a Lambo. frackk the Lude.

the way economics is now, in 50 years you would owe the government a million after 50 years.

the way economics is now, in 50 years you would owe the government a million after 50 years.

haha good point. Ok, well invest in Apple or something huge and wait 50 years, then you'll be a millionaire.

Archived