About 300 to spend.

Ballinfrogs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You def need to lower that sh!t, if you dont want it real low Tein makes these springs called Tein luxuary master high tech, I wouldn't buy them because I like my sh!t low, but if you dont want it real low then I would go with those. There only like 170$ Click

you need lowering springs sooooo bad frog man....that wheel gap is crapty.

No, they will not ruin your car, do it yourself, it's easy.

Yes, your tires may wear out quicker, but it will be okay.

ooohhh thats prolly why they said it, cause my tires will wear faster...its all coming together...but you guys really think it looks that bad? damn...i like it oh well

Seriously. Listen to people man. That thing rides air. Which is not good, in case you were wondering.

whys it bad for you caR? riding air that is...

Do it yourself!!! We have the same car basically, I can walk you through it!!!

For all 4 springs to be installed, it will be over $200 + the cost of the springs, which you don't want to be crapty, cause then they'll blow your struts.

DIY.

When you get the springs I'll show you step by step what you need to do. I'll even take a front and back assembly apart and take pictures of each step if you need! Seriously, spending $200 is not worth it man.

It's easy. Even muscleheads can do it. I'm telling you, the best way to learn is hands-on. If someone else does everything for you, you're going to learn absolutely nothing, other than how to spend too much money on something you could have done yourself.

no seriousl for like 50 bucks you can get interior neons which looks bad ass, for like 250 on ebay i bought some racing seats without the seat belts... which are like 60 a peice for ones that mount to normal seatbelt buckles. even better you can spend 5 dollars on some caliper paint and paint your calipers without removing them. or you can buy some platic spray paint and paint your panels that go around the door handles and the thing around the main vents or for 250 bucks you can buy a racing steering wheel... although you lose alot of crap like cruise control its worth it for shows. this is comming from a cheap broke ass nigga who makes 6.60 at starbucks. i know what im talking about..:)

Archived