should i trade my wheels?

i have the chance to trade my work wheels for a set a spoon sw388's that are in great condition. i want to but then i dont wanna regret it.

My friend has a set of the spoons on his s2k, they look really good.They are a very rare set of wheels so if you plan on alot of track, or just plain racing I would get the spoons. By the way, where did you get your works from ?

Do the SW388's come in any other color ?

desmond is the name of the company that makes the sw388 and spoon sells them as their own. desmond also makes regamaster evos that are the exact same as the sw's but only in white and silver.

regamaster evo's

My friend has a set of the spoons on his s2k, they look really good.They are a very rare set of wheels so if you plan on alot of track, or just plain racing I would get the spoons. By the way, where did you get your works from ?

i got them at sportcar motion here in so cal. ran me 1200 with new tires. i wanted the spoons cause theyre lighter.

Whats it matter if they're lighter? With your track record you won't be able to use a lighter wheel more effectivly. No offense, just the truth.

SW388's aren't rare. there are a ton of them floating around. They are discontinued however.

Archived