???????????Noonni.com???????

I wonder how many people freaked out when the site went down? I figured he just made it unviewable. If not I figured Drew had a backup.

im thinking about 60, because i saw 60 guest user and only me, TL, Trepid, Drew to be able to post.

i joined carforums.com....it's pretty sad because i'm the only one in the honda section that knows what im talking about. people are still asking questions like "why doesn't vtec kick in while im in neutral?" it's pathetic.

Drew actually didn't use a backup, he's pretty handy tho, he fixed everything manually

Oh wow really good with computers then... Ok sorry to be rude but who is actually the owner of the site is it yourself or drew?

90IntegraC1 Posted Yesterday, 11:17 PM

i joined carforums.com....it's pretty sad because i'm the only one in the honda section that knows what im talking about. people are still asking questions like "why doesn't vtec kick in while im in neutral?" it's pathetic.

That just funny, I tried going to a powerprelude.com..... it really isn't the same its just not enjoyable. it does have some relly good lude pics though.

It's Drew's site, we're best friends here IRL so I help out a lot and have been here since it was first created... He's the brains behind the operation though, I'm too lazy to get involved in all the work this site takes :D

Archived