???????????Noonni.com???????

It would help if you spoke f*g cause that's what language it is! :D

Hmm, wonder if I can find out the i.p. address that this place was hacked from... yes, yes I can.

Hmm, I seem to remember a program I have on my computer that's a virus creating program.

Hmm, seems to me I know a frackin tool that's about to get their world fracked up!!!

I would like to propose a Bill of Rights

1. First Amendment - The right to bear arms

B0007QS4T6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

2. Second Amendment - Git-R-done

B0001UZZOU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yeah, first order of business, un-ban drew.

Second order, remove my bullcrap 10%.

uh no..

third order.... remove my 20% bullcrap

we'l do

fourth order, two girls for every guy

yes :ph34r:

NOTE::

i searched yahoo, noonni and i found a forumboard like hondaforums setup made by invision power board, and also this site was also hacked a few weeks ago most likely from the same user. turns out that board is in vietnamese, and from a northern city in vietnam (ha nao)i dont know how to spell it and im viet.. also a spanish board like ours with the same user and word noonni.

No offense, but I know a few hackers and I know one thing for sure. If this guy is smart enough to hack into our forum and screw stuff up, he's definately going to be smart enough to keep from getting hacked himself. There's not much a hacker is better at than keeping their own security tight.....that's why they don't get caught very often.

That's true but this guy seemed like a total amateur, man. He did a lot of things half-assed. It almost seemed like he was hacking our system just to see if he could do it. I'm not saying he's deffo gonna be an easy target but why not try?

he was just some script kiddie who found a program that could do all the hacking for him and he could take credit. It's really a nothing hack and he's even dumber. A patch has been implemented to stop it from happening again. we got his IP addresses but haven't looked into it too much as they were no longer being used when we traced them and it's not worth the effort to try to retalliate. I'm sure he will cross someone soon who has nothing better to do then to get him back but we're too busy here

he was just some script kiddie who found a program that could do all the hacking for him and he could take credit. It's really a nothing hack and he's even dumber. A patch has been implemented to stop it from happening again. we got his IP addresses but haven't looked into it too much as they were no longer being used when we traced them and it's not worth the effort to try to retalliate. I'm sure he will cross someone soon who has nothing better to do then to get him back but we're too busy here

By the way thank you for getting hondaforums back on its feet. Well done :thumbsup:

Archived