fast and the furious 3

Nancy

i watched all the trailers for that movie about 2 weeks ago. the only thing i have to say, is that the plot seems like an ACTUAL action movie, and the cars and effects to go along seems MUCH more accurate. unlike fast and the furious 2 where like 200 cars pull out of the garage and they are ALL the same, in the same line, with only different paint.

this seems like it'll be worth it.

but like xxscaxx said... bow wow is in it.......

The Black RHD S15 Silvia sold on E Bay for around $38K fully modded, with almost no miles on it, and US registered! The only catch was that you're have to bring it to a couple of the big openers for the film, and some photo shoots. I wouldn't complain!

yeah, they really missed big last movie with the popular cars. i mean come on, a friggin eclipse spider and a lance? yuck.

i like the idea of drifting. i big turn from the other movies.

well yeah,but still...i would have loved that charger,a big block with a hole in the hood for a blower.my other car is a 66 pontiac.think the car in xxx,painted white with 50 more cubic inches.rpm limited at 140 mph,it needs an overdrive tranny...

what was retarded was when he was going like 70 in reverse

and the lancer wasnt an evo it was an ES or something

the spider was ugly

and they focused too much on the crap goin on.. i wanted to see actual races and stuff

bow wow probably will be in an auto 350 or something

but.. i'll still watch it.

Archived