It seems

SolLesHonda

is SolLesHonda an A-hole  

15 members have voted

1. 1. SolLesHonda

• duhh he has a big A-HOLE, its big like this big "O"
    • yeah solles is an A-HOLE but not an asshole
    • i love solles and me and him are gay

jeez exclusive honda girl... make us all feel like crap by tellin solLEss hes the best.

i mean hes cool but hes not all that damn haha

nah but seriously, stay around. 97 likes little boys. dont listen to what he says.

hell no you're not an butthead, you just tell people what you think. we're all dicks when we wanna be, but half of us are like 700 miles from each other, so unless we're actually gonna fly out there to kick your ass, WHO GIVES A fawk?

i vote maybe... cause there isn't a 'no' vote lol.

I have been gone from Hondaforums since Thursday (got food poisoning). I definately haven't missed the bullcrap drama that is frequent around here. I know I'm usually a part of the "drama", but tired of it. I'll still be on here, but not nearly as frequent.

Yeah, I'm over the worst of it. I missed work Friday and was up all night Thursday night throwing up. Horrible feeling. My wife had it to and we're almost positive we got sick from the Burger King we ate. Oh well. Yeah, I'll still be around, I just won't be posting nearly as much and probably won't be logging on nearly as frequently. I guess I just need a break.

Archived