Killed

..SSR..

Think I'll be going with the Y8 head. Rocket said something about the flow knocking your socks off. I've never heard him say that before about anything other than his CNC B16 heads.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think I'll be going with the Y8 head. Rocket said something about the flow knocking your socks off. I've never heard him say that before about anything other than his CNC B16 heads.

Do you have a different ECU for the y8 head on a y7 to engage the vtech.

I don't have a Y8 head on, but yes you have to use a different ECU.

Went to church today then cruised around. Stopped at the last light on the way to my house, in the double left hand turn lanes. 92-95 sedan next to me. stock dark blue with a primered bodykit bumper, chrome fart can, lowered. I see him all the time and it's annoyingly ugly. He started revving (me in the outside turn lane. I didn't rev or even look over at him. Slipped the clutch in first, spun second since I was turning, byt the time I hit 4th he was way back there.

I was messing around with a Cobra on the highway.

It wasn't stock, I believe it had a bigger s/c on it. That bitch was loud. We took off from 75 mph. I dropped it in third, spooled and passed him. In fourth, at about 115 he started coming up. He stayed on me, and continued to pass me at 130. Damn torque.

Haha, that'd be sick.

xxscaxx - Serious power for a D15 ? Not really. My buddy turbo'd his D15B7 and amde 250whp on 15psi.

i said MAYBE serious, not that it is.

stop talking and starting posting videos bitch.

I raced a new Saturn a few weeks ago. Well not really. I was in a lane at a stoplight that ends really short and when it turned green she squeeled her tires to keep me from getting in front before the lane ended. I didn't realize until after she took off so hard and I redlined through 1 and 2 and flew by her. It was kind of funny. I'm just glad I wasn't driving my old celica cause she probably would have beaten me.

I would have lost.

Add another kill for the sol: a Chevy Cobalt SS.

There is no way you lost to a Cobalt SS, they arent that fast i mean yeah they have 216WHP but i was right on this guys ass that i raced and we both stopped at the gas station and he told me that i was a quick ass hatch because he was pushing it as hard as he could... SolLes you should be able to Kill them SS's :thumbsup:

Oh sorry, i was watching Street Fury on Speed Channel and they said that the Cobalt had 216whp(dont know if it was stock), i missed the dyno i was too busy working on my car trying to squeeze a few more Hp out of it, for the race last night. :D

And sorry SolLes i thought that you meant you got killed, my fault... :blush: i was thinking, hell no thats not possible.

Archived