Killed

..SSR..

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i run a mid 15.

..ssr.. dont you have mild headwork and y8 manifold with custom header?

thats a lot more than a b16.

i think ..ssr.. would win in an autocross and a straight line race against hamster.

No. All I have is a Y8 exhaust manifold. Stock Y7 IM and intake with a Fram filter.

Stock with stripped interior I ran 17.7 (with exhaust)

Stock with clutch/FW and full interior I ran 17.1 (no exhaust)

I'm guessing I run in the 15's now.

I think that SSR has the upper hand here, no offense 97accordjdm, but we do have very hard turns with steep down and up hill climbs, very tricky roads here in Tennessee... You have to learn how to adapt to the course when you are trying to race here, so in my opinion SSR has a greater advantage in road and autocross racing, seeing that he probally has learned how to adapt his driving to the course that he is or will be driving... IMO SSR will win... 8)

kinda impersonal when you say Hey, ..ssr.., i'll race you!

i'll hook up da NOS and double clutch my ass to victory!

*sighs* "all bottle no throttle..." I hate NOS, to me it means that your car is too reliable on nitrous oxide and that you cant race N/A vs N/A...

To me NOS means that you have no faith in your car or in your driving...Sorry 97accordjdm, i have mad respect for you and everyone on this site but i just cant stand NOS!!

He was kidding.

I like nitrous, if the engine is built for it. Meaning headwork tailored for it, high comp, header built for it, etc. Those are the engines that run 200shots.

Archived