Killed

..SSR..

I normally pick my races. I hate people who race all of the time. I only race when I think it will be close. I had lost to a cobalt when I had my stock D15b7, and just had to take one back for the Sol. I ate it alive :ph34r:

I'm currently running 14 psi, and it feels great.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you get your axles and get them in yet? How quick to the supercharged cobalts run stock?

they arent that fast.. i remember some kid came to see my sol when i was selling it and he had one. he thought it was faster then my sol :laugh: and it def. wasn't.

Yeah, but your sol was fast. I'm curious compared to stock cars in it's class, what's it running the 1/4 in? There's a kid down the road from me who was driving one and I guess he got in trouble because his mom always drives it now. Probably best since he didn't know how to drive very well anyway.

I did some research on them earlier. Looks like they run around a 14.5 to 14.7 stock with a good driver. Moderate driver will hit around a 15 flat. However, they make a pully mod for the supercharger for 500 bucks that puts it up to 270whp 240wtq and low 13's. That's some seriously cheap horsepower.

There is an OEM GM pulley you can use for 300whp. Some GM employees did this when it was being tested at the proving grounds. I won't mention the P/N though.

So I put on the crapstreams yesterday and headed out to town. Met up with a bunch of people at the Chevron. Gave a ride to a couple of people on the "freeway". Last one was an Evo MR driver. Hit the on-ramp (sharp right off main street, straight hit 3rd gear, left hand sweeper, semi sharp on camber right to merge in) and had him grabbing for anything he could to hold on. Hit the off ramp (doing about 100, hell-toed it down to 3rd and took the downhill semi sharp right to merge at around 65, had the back end sliding way out. When we got back to the gas station and he told everyone about it, it was all over. Everyone wanted a ride, blah blah blah. I told them the regions SCCA website so they could come to the next autocross, then headed out. 3 rides like that and people like to call the cops. They showed up so I headed out.

Yeah that kinda sounds like what i did Saturday at Special FX (Local Speed Shop that sponsors my team), usually there are alot of cars sitting in the parking-lot and a few places next door and there was a EVO 9 MR and a 478WHP ITR that raced and the MR got its ass handed to him(I was laughing my ass off!! :laugh: ) Then there was a Integra LS that i raced all i knew that he had was I/H/E suspension and rims blah blah blah blah... Well all went good in the race i got him by 4 car legnths, but after that the cops rolled up the street towards Special FX with their blue lights on and everybody at Special FX scattered(around 75-100 cars going everywhere) it was friggin crazy!!! but thats about all that happened to me this weekend, just been running from the cops :laugh:

First off, I don't believe you. I don't believe 75-100 cars ran from the cops. I think you watch too much Fast and The Furious. Also, I don't think with the mods you have you beat an Integra by 4 car lengths.

No there were 75-100 cars there Saturday night and i whooped that integra Ls's ass... Every Saturday at around 9:00pm until 3:00Am every and i mean every tuned, and some stock, Imports( a little domestics) go to Special FX... usually during the summer when its about 85 degrees at night there are more around 200 cars down there. the parking lots at all the stores next to Special FX are filled with cars, usually about 4 parking-lots full of cars(about 45-50 cars per parking-lot) and there still isnt any room for really walk around and look at everyones cars. and no i dont watch too much of TFATF i hate that move, it makes us tuners look like all we want is to look cool and not go fast, all bottle no throttle (thats mostly what the moddo of that damn movie is)

plus i didnt say what year that the Integra LS was so how do you know that i couldnt beat it by 4 car legnths? It could have been an 89 Integra LS( :laugh: )... but it wasnt it was a 1992 Integra LS special edition, with I/H/E suspension, wheels, and thats all i know that it had...

Archived