HF Meet Attendees:

SexyH22

This is going to be selfish, but if we have it here in Johnson City, I can get every crazy deals on a hotel room. Have it on a weekend so we can head out to the autocross on Sunday (about 1-1.5 hours away in Knoxville).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in clarksville TN but I hope I am back from Iraq by when you have it. I come back in june for leave but my unit does not come back untill Sep. When I come down I will bring my boyz crews with me.You guys tell me when you are going to have it because I will try to bring mad crews up and we kould have a race fest up there then we could get our party on (for everyone 21 or older) lol. If you pick a date where I will still be in Iraq I will set something up so we can parlay when I get back there are two track around here one that is 5 minutes away and one that is 30 minutes away.

We can do a cruise out through Shady Valley and the Blue Ridge Parkway as well.

If anyone wants to take a vacation afterwards in Pigeon Forge, I'll hook you up with one as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up for going to Johnson City, i've been there once or twice before when i was little so i cant really remember what it was like, Plus Knoxville is 2.5 hours from my house and i can make it there in 1.5 to 2 hours if i fly there (will have to stop a few times for gas also) but thats even if my car is in commision and if i dont have my cams, cam gears, and turbo I dont think ill take my car because i want to be able to keep up with everyone, especially SolLes! haha that'll never happen... Plus i still need my Stroker and Port and polish... yeah i dont think im taking my car, all that will get done this summer then i leave for the ARMY... damn basic training! but I'll get one of my friends to take me if its in TN.... I'll just pay him for gas there and back...:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived