new bitch

shorty89

so im new to this forum...im a 16 year old single female from pa....i will soon be buying a del sol and just scopin the internet and the forums to get as much advice as i can to make my car as badass as it can be. a friend of mine is lending me his garage and helping me with all the modifications i plan on doing to my car. first we're going to do the cold air intake and exhaust of course. just trying to get as much information as i possibly can. oh and to those of you who may try and be imbeciles because im a girl. dont try, youll regret it. ill beat you to a pulp with my wit. to the rest, hope to talk to you soon.

-shorty

Welcome to the forums. I'm definately always glad to see another del sol (future or present) owner join the forums. Definately try to find a Del Sol Vtec model or at the least an Si. It will save you a lot of work in the long run because either have a motor with decent potential. Oh and I like your spunk.

also 16, anyways you want a real badass car get a stang or a camaro. a lot of them sell really cheap, you said u live in PA so if you want, i can go on collector car trader.com and find plenty of decent priced ones.

heres pics of my camaro, cost 5 grand flatbut that was with a stock 305 motor though, still was pretty quick when we first bought it. but now its a whole different story.

http://www.camaroforums.com/albumphoto.asp...tType=1&apage=1

welcome to the forums. And congrats with going with a Honda, very smart choice. And don't listen to timmythewop he is always trying to give us all hell cause he owns his little gas guzzling heavy ass "american" ride. But he's alright though. again welcome to the forums

Archived