Del Sol B16A3(VTEC) VS. 92 Civic Hatch B16(XSi)

B16A3 Del Sol

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow guys. I go to the gym and I come back and miss out on all the arguing. Shouldn't I be invited to argue, you know I love it.

Where to start .... Oh yeah, I got that same PM ladies.

He doesn't want to fight xxscaxx, he said he isn't trying to start stuff. He is a lover, not a fighter. :wub:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Update. 2 more Pm's from his "brother". Anybody else get these?

haha no, thank god.

sorry solLess, i hate when i miss out on the fun too. i just got back from the gym too.

look ya bunch a bitches

he is my brother i sent that crap to tryin settle this but no you go and strat it up........

i only know what the guy i bought the car from said and that is " it runs 14 second 1/4 miles.

a mostly full list of my mods are

B&m fpr

toda cams, cam gears, valves, valve springs

aem intake

headers and cat

obx exhaust

plugs and wires

port and polish (intake manifold and top end)

weisco pistons

eagle rods

if you really dont believe it come down and well put $$$ up and see if i run 14s

P.S.

i am not the same frackin guy, why the fawk would anyone be that frackin lame!!!!!

look ya bunch a bitches

he is my brother i sent that crap to tryin settle this but no you go and strat it up........

i only know what the guy i bought the car from said and that is " it runs 14 second 1/4 miles.

B&m fpr

aem intake

headers and cat

obx exhaust

plugs and wires

weisco pistons

eagle rods

if you really dont believe it come down and well put $$$ up and see if i run 14s

P.S.

i am not the same frackin guy, why the fawk would anyone be that frackin lame!!!!!

If you think it runs in the 14's then how would that outrun an STI that runs in the 12's. I'm confident that even I could beat you in a race because I wouldn't have to take time between shifts to beat my chest like a retart like you would.

Yup, sorry I forgot that he was the one saying that and not you. Hey just wondering, if you have an SIR can I see a picture of the right hand drive, motor, etc...? Don't see SiR's on here very often so I would love to see some good pics of your ride.

look ya bunch a bitches

B&m fpr

aem intake

headers and cat

obx exhaust

plugs and wires

weisco pistons

eagle rods

P.S.

your still f*cking lying. your saying in your PM's that you run high 13's, now its "the guy you bought it from says it runs 14 second quarter miles."

and your "brother" was the one to tell me to come to tennessee and race you. cause he would "destroy me in the del sol."

and it says that your selling it to him or some crap.

i am not gonna waste my gas to race you i know id loose!!! look dumb crap go back and read the post and youll see what my time really is................. ill tell you i dont know, i only know what the guy i bought it from said and that is it does 14s.

as for the bitch in the blue it is an sir, here is my sitewwwbnbknoxville.tk

and a frackin motor shot... look close A3 bitch chec the cars too they are the same

100_0045.jpg

i am not gonna waste my gas to race you i know id loose!!! look dumb crap go back and read the post and youll see what my time really is................. ill tell you i dont know, i only know what the guy i bought it from said and that is it does 14s.

as for the bitch in the blue it is an sir, here is my sitewwwbnbknoxville.tk

and a frackin motor shot... look close A3 bitch chec the cars too they are the same

100_0045.jpg

im the dumb crap? you pm'd half the people at this site and said it runs 13's and now your saying 14's. your the idiot.

its not an SiR. your site doesnt work, and you can clearly see that your car is LHD from your avatar pic.

so whos the dumb crap now?

Archived