Del Sol B16A3(VTEC) VS. 92 Civic Hatch B16(XSi)

B16A3 Del Sol

I got bored earlier and wrote a list of crap I want for my car, and it kept growing and growing, till finally I stopped. This kid told me I was stupid, and then I said, "You drive a Ford Festiva, shut the hell up."

I, too, was an arrogant butthead today o:)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got bored earlier and wrote a list of crap I want for my car, and it kept growing and growing, till finally I stopped. This kid told me I was stupid, and then I said, "You drive a Ford Festiva, shut the hell up."

I, too, was an arrogant butthead today o:)

medals for us for being buttheads :laugh:

i made a list too.. for my future project K20civic.

definitely gonna have to change my username.

trading straight for my car for a salvage title (i'll explain) civic ex coupe EX so if you want an engine, solleshonda, i will have a d16y8 for ya

hahaha. man, that made me laugh.

1st off. i had a b16 del sol. i know how fast it is.

2nd. i turboed my b16, that would completely crap on you.

3rd. i drive an STi. i can say what i want.

i think i have a #4 for you... yes your STi maybee faster than my Del Sol but there are people here that get dawged by my home boys ITR so if you want to be high on your crap, go ahead but i dont think you can get him at all... me probally but him HELL NO!!! I mean I have raced a WRX (Not STI) and he claimed to be fast as hell and i got him from a 60 kick, even though, i'll give it to him, he was gaining on me after 95MPH b/c my tranny is lagging, but he still was gaining... One more thing is that I think a STi sounds like someone taking a crap on the toilet with that crapty ass porsche motor in it... oh yeah and if you didn't know you are driving a GM car, not too long ago GM partially bought subaru, HAHA you're driving a domestic!!! w00t

is there anyway we can change his font to read like the teacher on charlie brown when he types??? whant-wha-wha-wha-whant whant. whant wha-wha whant whant whant. To top off on more of his "my friends car can whip you" BS, what's the matter speed-demon can't your "comaro" keep-up with the STI???

is there anyway we can change his font to read like the teacher on charlie brown when he types??? whant-wha-wha-wha-whant whant. whant wha-wha whant whant whant. To top off on more of his "my friends car can whip you" BS, what's the matter speed-demon can't your "comaro" keep-up with the STI???

like i've said before :thumbsup: i dont drive that car b/c i am scared crapless of that car... any more?

Okay B16A3 Del Sol, I've laid off as long as I possibly can, but there's just too much to say so now I've gotta step back in.

1. You are so full of crap. A base WRX runs a low 14 qm and the ones I've driven, 3rd gear is their strongest gear, so you wouldn't beat one from a 60mph pull.

2. His STI would bitch slap a type r too.

3. Nobody gives a crap what your "homeboy" has. Tell your homeboy to join if you think he's all that.

4. Chrysler owns Mercedes, which owns McLaren. Would you like to talk some smack on the McLaren F1? That would be really ignorant (not arrogant).

5. He's on a Honda forums because he used to own a honda and is going to be starting a hatch project in the future.

6. Sell your Honda, you're giving us a bad rep.

7. Don't PM me and ask WTF my problem is.

8. If we are still in a competetion, am I now ahead?

9. WRX/STI's sound incredible. One of the nicest sounding motors (non-supercar) out there IMO. Definately beats the hell out of how a del sol exhuast sounds. That's sad to even consider saying the boxer engine sounds bad.

Okay B16A3 Del Sol, I've laid off as long as I possibly can, but you start talking crap on xxscaxx, now I've gotta step back in.

1. You are so full of crap. A base WRX runs a low 14 qm and the ones I've driven, 3rd gear is their strongest gear, so you wouldn't beat one from a 60mph pull.

3. Nobody gives a crap what your "homeboy" has. Tell your homeboy to join if you think he's all that.

4. Chrysler owns Mercedes, which owns McLaren. Would you like to talk some smack on the McLaren F1? That would be really ignorant (not arrogant).

5. He's on a Honda forums because he used to own a honda and is going to be starting a hatch project in the future.

Actually you know what i think i will ask Zong to join and yes his ITR will kill his STi you dont know anything about his ITR for one its boosting has been bored out to a 2.0 and ported, i dont know what all is dont to it that is just some of the things that i know...oh yeah and i was with him when he dynoed his car and it's only pushing only 450HP... thats it...

Okay B16A3 Del Sol, I've laid off as long as I possibly can, but there's just too much to say so now I've gotta step back in.

9. WRX/STI's sound incredible. One of the nicest sounding motors (non-supercar) out there IMO. Definately beats the hell out of how a del sol exhuast sounds. That's sad to even consider saying the boxer engine sounds bad.

i couldnt have said it better, b16vtec.

b16a3. i dont care what your friend has. did i ever say my car is the fastest car in the world? no.

point is, i'm 19. i have an STi. i pay for it myself, put the down payment myself, pay for insurance myself, and still have some money to mod. i am in no way rich, which im sure your made up friend is. im proud to have my car, so you can blow me.

and like b16 said, i used to own a del sol, thats why im here. i like this forum, and i like contributing to it with what i know. not filling it up with dumb crap like yourself.

and your just mad because my engine is better than yours.

Archived