Del Sol B16A3(VTEC) VS. 92 Civic Hatch B16(XSi)

B16A3 Del Sol

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, but you try and sell a car that looks like crap but has amazing horse power

you get more if it looks good, thus i need beauty, i have enough power to suffice this little car.

for the recod i fell like my goal is 60% go and 40% show

ask your questions and ill answer my truthfull honest to god answer.

We expect your truthful answer everytime. We shouldn't have to ask for it. Jesus, stop it.

Now he is 60/40. Next is something different. Stop trying to change. Just accept the fact that we know you are a liar. By continuing, you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper. It is getting old now man. Seriously.

ok, i did lie, there are now toda crap

i did get rims for christmas though

so now all the truth, except for the toda crap, is in the post on page 7 where i told 90% of the truth.

and i consider myself 60/40 becaus i dont like all the bullcrap hype of a ricer style. i like a suddle jdm/ usdm look.

and i like to go fast and i when i spend money on the car i usually spen it on speed.

dude, just quit while your ahead.

you lie about everything

Alright i have been reading your crap today and you are really getting on my nerves...

1.SiR_Richie is my brother if you cant get that through you thick ass skull i think you should be in a mental instatute...

2.He's not f*cking lying about anything...

3.How does anybody know you're not BSin about anything about your car? Looks Stock To Me!

4.Yes I'm putting the TODA parts are on order right the fukk now!

5.I think you need to quit while you're ahead!

6. so just shut the fukk up dumb ass! w00t

OH yeah if the Sol isn't quick tell me how i beat a 2005 Honda Civic HatchBakk (EP3) for those of you that know what an EP3 is...:thumbsup:

Oh and SolLesHonda how are you trying to talk shyt you have a fukking D15Y8 motor in your car... that is slow as crap... your car would be lucky to run 20's in a quarter... So i dont thinkyou have any room to talk crap you're car is just garbage! Slow, Ugly, and did i already say Slow? :laugh:

Alright i have been reading your crap today and you are really getting on my nerves...

1.SiR_Richie is my brother if you cant get that through you thick ass skull i think you should be in a mental instatute...

2.He's not f*cking lying about anything...

3.How does anybody know you're not BSin about anything about your car? Looks Stock To Me!

4.Yes I'm putting the TODA parts are on order right the fukk now!

5.I think you need to quit while you're ahead!

6. so just shut the fukk up dumb ass! w00t

OH yeah if the Sol isn't quick tell me how i beat a 2005 Honda Civic HatchBakk (EP3) for those of you that know what an EP3 is...:thumbsup:

you dont know what quick is.

100_1450.jpg

Injen CAI

100_1449.jpg

Turbo XS UTEC map selector switch and plug for laptop (UTEC is under the carpet on top of the ECU and your not worth me spending my time to pull up my carpet to take a pic)

100_1451.jpg

Invidia 4" bellmouth to 3" catless downpipe

100_1448.jpg

DEFI BF amber gauges - boost, EGT, and oil pressure

100_1452.jpg

my engine thats better than yours

100_1453.jpg

a picture i took just for you, b16a3

oh, and btw, looking stock was the point.

Edit: i even added two videos for you

http://media.putfile.com/My-STi-25-mph-roll (its my Defi's turning on, i cant get it to rename as Defi's)

http://media.putfile.com/My-STi-25-mph-roll12 (sorry for the bad vid, its kinda hard steering, shifting, and video taping at the same time lol) i let off almost at the top of 4th

you dont know what quick is.

100_1450.jpg

Injen CAI

100_1449.jpg

Turbo XS UTEC map selector switch and plug for laptop (UTEC is under the carpet on top of the ECU and your not worth me spending my time to pull up my carpet to take a pic)

100_1451.jpg

Invidia 4" bellmouth to 3" catless downpipe

100_1448.jpg

DEFI BF amber gauges - boost, EGT, and oil pressure

100_1452.jpg

my engine thats better than yours

100_1453.jpg

a picture i took just for you, b16a3

oh, and btw, looking stock was the point.

Edit: i even added two videos for you

http://media.putfile.com/My-STi-25-mph-roll (its my Defi's turning on, i cant get it to rename as Defi's)

http://media.putfile.com/My-STi-25-mph-roll12 (sorry for the bad vid, its kinda hard steering, shifting, and video taping at the same time lol) i let off almost at the top of 4th

oh yeah you're right i dont know what quick is... i mean I've only rode in a R33 GTR with 600WHP no thats not "quikk" or anything, yeah thats right its not quick thats fukkin fast for a pump gas car! If you dont believe me I'm going to take a picture of me standing beside it holding a sign that says B16A3 Del Sol so you will know that im not calling BS! thank you please come again!

oh yeah you're right i dont know what quick is... i mean I've only rode in a R33 GTR with 600WHP no thats not "quikk" or anything, yeah thats right its not quick thats fukkin fast for a pump gas car! If you dont believe me I'm going to take a picture of me standing beside it holding a sign that says B16A3 Del Sol so you will know that im not Bul shyting! thank you please come again!

oh yeah you're right i dont know what quick is... i mean I've only rode in a R33 GTR with 600WHP no thats not "quikk" or anything, yeah thats right its not quick thats fukkin fast for a pump gas car! If you dont believe me I'm going to take a picture of me standing beside it holding a sign that says B16A3 Del Sol so you will know that im not calling BS! thank you please come again!

if you have gotten a ride in a R33 GTR skyline with 600whp you wouldnt be calling your brothers del sol quick

You are so full of crap.

1. Your brother already admitted that he lied about getting the TODA crap.

2. You don't even own a del sol.

2. We've already established that your full of crap because it's not even your car.

3. Your del sol is not quick at all......cause you don't own a del sol.

4. You don't own a del sol.

5. Go buy a del sol and then talk about it.

6. Why would YOU order toda crap when.....you don't own a del sol.

7. In case nobody has caught on (since he's somewhat retarded), B16A3 Del Sol, does not own a del sol.

We already believe that you don't have an SiR so, no need to prove that. I guess you can if you want, but it won't be proving a lot.

+1.

hey wheres solLess, hes missin some good crap!

Yeah no kidding. Haven't seen him at all today. I sent him a PM earlier and no response yet. Maybe he took his car down the quarter mile.....that could take all day. :laugh: Just playin', I know he'll stomp my ass when his motor swap is done.

Yeah no kidding. Haven't seen him at all today. I sent him a PM earlier and no response yet. Maybe he took his car down the quarter mile.....that could take all day. :laugh: Just playin', I know he'll stomp my ass when his motor swap is done.

:laugh:

hes gonna like that one.

You are so full of crap.

1. Your brother already admitted that he lied about getting the TODA crap.

2. You don't even own a del sol.

2. We've already established that your full of crap because it's not even your car.

3. Your del sol is not quick at all......cause you don't own a del sol.

4. You don't own a del sol.

5. Go buy a del sol and then talk about it.

6. Why would YOU order toda crap when.....you don't own a del sol.

7. In case nobody has caught on (since he's somewhat retarded), B16A3 Del Sol, does not own a del sol.

1. The reason I HAVE ORDERED THE TODA PARTS is b/c lets see here dumbass HE'S MY LITTLE BROTHER! and i ordered it for him!

2. No i dont own the Sol "YET" key word "yet."

3. I have owned more cars than you can emagine.

4. You know what when i get the Del Sol after 1-2 months it will be a hell of alot quicker than your slow ass!

5. Like I've said before It'll be mine soon

6. same reason as number one I ordered them for HIM not for ME, see some of us actually pay our family back for the crap that they have done for us!

7. Like I've said before, give me a few months after i buy the Sol and I ass rape your Del Sol up and down the quarter mile!!! w00t

Archived