Del Sol B16A3(VTEC) VS. 92 Civic Hatch B16(XSi)

B16A3 Del Sol

Just in case you are wondering what I have owned plus what i own right now... List is: 1995 Nissan 240SX(SR20DET swap), 1991 Chevy S-10(Restored), 1996 Chevy, Extended Cab, Silverado(Lowered 20's and custom paint job), 2001 Nissan Sentra SER Spec-V(Stock), 1993 Honda Civic LX(Skunk 2 Springs and Rota Slipstreams), 1967 Chevy Camaro SS(Blown, Supercharged, Port and Polised, Bored, Tubbed, Custom Flowmaster exaust, 500hp direct port nitrous injection kit, dynoed at 2,000+ HP), 2000 GMC Envoy ( 2 inch drop kit and 22 inch Lexani's)... Thank You Please Come Again!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are so full of crap, it really makes me laugh. So you had a 67 chevy camaro, blown (which means turbo'd), supercharged and a 500 shot of nitrous. Ha. Yeah, and I have lots of sex with Hilary Duff. It's funny how everytime you try to sound badass, you just show how much lower your IQ is.

You are so full of crap, it really makes me laugh. So you had a 67 chevy camaro, blown (which means turbo'd), supercharged and a 500 shot of nitrous. Ha. Yeah, and I have lots of sex with Hilary Duff. It's funny how everytime you try to sound badass, you just show how much lower your IQ is.

seriously. you just made the biggest ass out of yourself.

Archived