Del Sol B16A3(VTEC) VS. 92 Civic Hatch B16(XSi)

B16A3 Del Sol

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hes gonna come back in a month and say he did a sr swap in his sol and can beat an evo and a maserati from a dig.

and i have 3004 pennies in my nose

No actually i took the Sol to the Track this weekend and on saturday i ran it on the quarter and my Del Sol VTEC runs a 14.5 seconds in a quarter...:thumbsup:

+1. Del sol Vtec with your mods and stereo at best would run low 15's.

B.S. Post Slips. Oh nevermind I forgot, he probably didn't get any. What's your stupid bull crap excuse ? What did your friend's type R run ? Because if you ran a 14.5 in a stock B16 sol, he ran a 12.

+1. Del sol Vtec with your mods and stereo at best would run low 15's.

B.S. Post Slips. Oh nevermind I forgot, he probably didn't get any. What's your stupid bull crap excuse ? What did your friend's type R run ? Because if you ran a 14.5 in a stock B16 sol, he ran a 12.

haha damn, bitching left and right.

im with everyone else. post slips.

And quit having all your crew pm me and tell me they run 13's with a del sol w/ bolt ons and crap. Hell tell your friends to stop pming me perioed. I don't give a crap.

Oh and your "brother" that pmed me claims that this car you talk about is actually his and not yours. Any comments on that one?

yeah im getting the same crap and its annoying.

this is from the PM i got:

just to get this straight the car really belongs to me. he is my brother, and he plans to buy the car from me. in conclusion i would like to apologize for any confussion this may have caused. thank you for your time.

SiR_Richie

P.S.

I would just like to let all of you knw......

* my car runs high high 13's in a 1/4 mile

*also i beat the civic hatchback, so for those of you who think im slow GUESS A-MAfrackIN-GIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLcrap. there is no WAY your car runs high 13's with your mods. you have no timeslip to prove it, no mods to back you up.

if your car runs 13's, my car runs 10's. stock.

That looks really familiar. I had this in my pm box this morning.

hey,

first and foremost i am not trying to start crap with any of you, this is the net and only bitches do that!! just to get this straight the car really belongs to me. he is my brother, and he plans to buy the car from me. in conclusion i would like to apologize for any confussion this may have caused. thank you for your time.

SiR_Richie

P.S.

I would just like to let all of you knw......

* my car runs high high 13's in a 1/4 mile

*also i beat the civic hatchback, so for those of you who think im slow GUESS A-MAfrackIN-GIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably the same dude signing up with a new username and making himself look like a dubass as a nother user.

probably. but your wrong, its his "brother".

DUH.

:laugh:

probably. but your wrong, its his "brother".

DUH.

:laugh:

you know what you stupid gay ass mother f*cker i want you to come to tennessee and try and f*cking race the Del Sol, you will get so f*cking man handeled its not even funny... nobody ever talks about my brother like that... just because you're mad that you'll get beat down by me if i ever saw you dont mean crap so how about you shut the fukk up gay ass nikka! :thumbsup:

+1. If you've got something to say to me about a topic, say it in the forum. I hate getting PM's, I wonder if I can just turn it off so nobody can pm me.

oh and you're talking about my brother not talking about the topic? what the fukk does what you're talking about now have anything to do with me racing a Civic this weekend? nuthin... i didn't think so fukkin cum guzzler! :thumbsup:

That's funny that you think a basic bolt on del sol would beat an STI. A del sol vtec with a turbo setup wouldn't run with his STI. Trust me, I'd root for the del sol as much as possible since I drive one, but it's just not happening.

So, what are your comments as far as being full of crap and lying to everybody about it being your car, bitch.

oh and you're talking about my brother not talking about the topic? what the fukk does what you're talking about now have anything to do with me racing a Civic this weekend? nuthin... i didn't think so fukkin cum guzzler! :thumbsup:

Um, it has to do with the fact that you can't race a fu*kin civic if you don't even have a del sol. It's not even your del sol dude, so just get the fawk out.

you know what you stupid gay ass mother f*cker i want you to come to tennessee and try and f*cking race the Del Sol, you will get so f*cking man handeled its not even funny... nobody ever talks about my brother like that... just because you're mad that you'll get beat down by me if i ever saw you dont mean crap so how about you shut the fukk up gay ass nikka! :thumbsup:

hahaha, ill run your stupid del sol anyday, and will totally destroy you. but then again, you can keep up with evos so i dont know.

id come to tenessee, but theres nothing of importance in the whole state, so ill pass.

Archived