..SSR..

VR17

Thanks.

Opened presents.

Drove around.

Went to best friends brothers apartment (who is also my ex's brother) and drove him around since he was drunk. He doesn't ride in Honda's so I HAD to drive his 04' Jetta 1.8T. Kicked a 98 GT's ass. TL's ass, etc.

Then went back to his place and I drank. First time I've ever had a buzz. Didn't drink enough to get drunk but I was feeling pretty good.

Then my ex called me today, we talked, told her I drank with her brother. She said she's trying to get rid of me. I asked why she is talking to me, and she said she's being a bitch but I don't seem to care.

I said ok and hung up. She called me back and asked why I am being a bitch and I said because she doesn't want to talk to me and she said have a good life and I hung up after saying bye.

Now I've got the Queen of the Damned soundtrack blairing at max volume in my bedroom and I've got jack crap to do right now.

Hmm, maybe I'll go pull my transmission and throw in the 2-3 ZC gears and the 4.7 final drive....

Archived