634 WHP Del Sol Video

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
why would somebody waste that much money on such a crappy car. he would be lucky if that car would sell for 5 grand.

Wow, wrong once again, and stop talking. Don't come on to the forums and start talking trash. I'm sure everyone is getting sick of that.

why would somebody waste that much money on such a crappy car. he would be lucky if that car would sell for 5 grand.

are you f*cking kidding me? i got my del sol for 5500 and it just had a turbo swap. he could get a great amount for that car.

your an idiot, so go away.

are you f*cking kidding me? i got my del sol for 5500 and it just had a turbo swap. he could get a great amount for that car.

your an idiot, so go away.

yo.. uh hes a 14 year old troll, yeah and an ignorant idiot, personally i think they are funnie :laugh:

i guess ur the smart one out of the bunch, nyways, if you had but 30 grand into a chevy 350, it would pull ny car through the 1/4 mile less then 10 seconds. believe it or not, my advice is accually true. not to mention, if you put 30 grand into a 5000 old car, you could easily sell it for atleast 20 g's. not to mention, if you hold onto it for years, you can get some real money for it. not to mention you will look better in one.

I know what you're saying and agree that the older car will be worth more down the road than our imports. However, there are a lot people out there with hobbies that don't make them money. Most of us fix up our cars because it's a hobby and even if you don't agree with our hobby or don't like it we have the right to do so, just like you have the right to fix up your 350. That's the joys that america brings to us.

i love how i just got all of you pissed. the only reason you all got so defensive is because you know its true. 14 years old, yea your close. anyways, all of your catrs are junk, i just thought i let u know. what is your idea of a lot of money to sell a car for?

yeah, your right. my car is junk.

its probably worth more than your pointless life.

i couldnt agree with you more, and i stated it in other posts, i dont hate tuner cars, once again i just like to spice things up, america is the only country where you can buy things for your car.

why isnt this kid banned yet?

since the other post was locked, just so you know, jackass, my car has over 250 wtq stock. shows how much you know. i have around 300 wtq. i dont care if you have 203958203 tq, i dont like you, and im not in some competition with you.

if your car runs a 12.9, im still faster than you.

you obviously dont have a clue to what you are talking about.

on a good note, america kicks ass.

Archived