634 WHP Del Sol Video

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAMN YOU !!!

I didn't say that !!! ... Good one though, I'll give it to you. I am a poor high schooler, give me a break. The money I do have gets spent on my girl anyway. I have some other things to do. And although I can't run a 12.9, I too don't find it impressive.

be careful on how much you spend with girls man. i wasted so much money on them. ( had a 2 year relationship and now i think back on how much i spent n i want to hang myself)

b16vtec - hahahaha, that was hilarious.

its just money. i have never had a problem spending money... no hard feelings. like you buy gf's crap for a reason, it shouldnt change after you end it w/ them.

+1 .. but I'm not spending much ... Money comes and goes ... you can always get some more ... But it is nice to have from time to time

thanks everyone for the backup

i dont care if my car had 10wtq. its still faster than what you run. and 300wtq is impressive for an awd car, imho. you lose more through the drivetrain than you would with a fwd or rwd car.

and no, it wont be at 300wtq for long.

after my turbo upgrade ill be in the 11's with close to 400 awhp.

EDIT: i was never showing off or bragging that i have 300wtq. you assumed.

ok people you need to stop getting all defensive, and quit acting like pussies. i dont give a crap how much faster his car is then mine, and nyways, you also have a driveshaft. where did u think that power went?

And if u want a reason why i am still here, while i use camaro forums, i swing by here. i have aalready helped a few people with questions, its not wasting my time, so dont act like you care. and stop acting like pussies, now you sound worse then me, i have tried to be reasonable and you still continue.

and xxscaxx, we had a reasonable arguement, and you proved a good point to me. im still not impressed but i know u could give a sht less bout my car, so be it.

and 97accord, u say i saw what he wrote, i was talking about torque, not his hp. my guess obviously wasnt too off, considering he didnt disagree.

timmythewop- i was never trying to impress you. just stating the obvious. its cool that your now trying to help people and wise up, but you came on this forum in the wrong way, so you'll never get the respect you want.

face it, coming onto a honda forum site and bagging everyones car and then trying to be everyones friend is not going to work.

Archived