634 WHP Del Sol Video

Dude, wo wo wo ... you are 16 .. ???

And you talk all this crap ??? And you try to sound like a big ass grown man ... :laugh: that has made my day by far.

Now that I am 18, I am not a "child", so I can say I'm glad I'm not grouped with people like you

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha....I figured you were some 45 year old dude, because those are usually the only ones stupid enough to drive those White Trash POS camaros. That made my day too.......and SolLesHonda has no friends so find another way to embarass him.

yeah if i looked at everyone's numbers at the end of the name things on here i would be like 9 and b16vtec would be like 81

if you want to beat me up then come here and try.. i'll drive no more than 30 miles to meet you if you dont live close enough i dont have enough gas to waste on kicking ur small f*cking 16 year old just learned how to drive my daddys muscle car little ass.

you are an idiot and give the wrong information to all the people you "help" on here.

so fawk you and have a nice day.

wakefield rhode island, you want more info, you can have it........ and this car, i bought when i was 15 after working for a summer roofing for 5400, my dad helped my with 2 grand.. i sold the 305 for 600 to some dumb kid, and got a 350 for 500. my dad and i both have built it up from there. you r a fat frackin gay bitch, posts his pics over the internet like some type of f*g, and acts all badass and crap, like, hey man my arms are huge. for one, ur a fat bitch, and your arms are fat, theres a difference.

your a frackin fake. every time i see ur picture, i get embarresed that i even take the time to insult ur gay ass. and dont bother even reply'n cuz i know ur just gonna be like, dude im not insulted or some gay crap like that. i dont even wanna hear it. now i know why ur fat girlfriend is a bitch 2 you.

ok here a little i can say to you,

your a fat, acne infested bitch, who sais his arms are big, you dont bench wit ur arms, you say youd meet me, but i guarentee if u lived right next 2 me, you wouldnt do crap, and ide be waiting at ur house, i bet in school you were a fat nerd with no friends, sat at the lunch table by himself, and had crap thrown at him, i bet ur gurlfriends is a fat ugly bitch who is all u could settle for, becuase she liked halo 2 also, you dis an american car for a honda accord, a slow piece of crap that you get assraped by ur fat girlfriend, who probably has a bigger cock then i do, you have woman boobs bigger then my moms and call them pecks, i call it baby fat, your all pale which means you are never outside, you wear tight shirts and pop ur collar like an abercrombie f*g, whats the tight shirt for? is it that ur trying to show off ur woman boobs to all the ladies? take you crapty jap trap, bend over in the road, and have your fat ugly girlfriend drive it up ur loose weiner infested ass.

hey frackface.. you can think what you want i have friends and i dont play video games i am pale because its f*cking december. i wear tight shirts because i think they are a lot more comfortable than some other frackin loose dixie outfitters t-shirts. if you are saying your mom has a big cock then i'll have to take your word for it.. she just sucked my weiner a couple times. my "jap trap" is what you call daily driver that gets 32-33 miles per gallon and has much less on insurance than your piece of crap camaro.

im going to take a picture of my ex girlfriend tommorrow.. i would post but i dont wanna be a f*g or anything. haha.

go clean your sandy vagina out...

your fat gay ass is gonna take a picture of some hot girl off the internet, wack off it it, then use it on this website. i dunno maybe shed get on ur gurlfriends weiner if it wasnt in ur ass all day. anyways about the tight shirt bullcrap, you can wear a tight shirt when you have something to show, ur makin everyone seasick with them big ol tites.

Let's stop with the insulting. It is not even funny, and you two are jsut repeating the same crap over and over. You sound like you are 10. Grow the fawk up. 97, don't take offense man, but just stop. If you stop, so will he. Don't bring yourself down to his level. It is getting to the point where this site is not HF, it is let's chat about anything other than Honda.

Archived