vtech smell?

alphadragon

yea.. ive never noticed any smells coming from my phone.. you should definately look into getting a different phone, there has to be something wrong with it

its not comming from my phone i think its from my exhust or something it doesnt smell like anything bad but my cab just has a smell when i rev it out its a b18c

all jokes aside, vtec engagement is known to burn incremental amounts of oil, particularly on older engines. it is not unusual for a motor with vtec that is driven hard on a regular basis to require as much as a full quart of oil between oil changes.

new to the honda world take it easy on me okay...VTEC got it

dude don't worry about it. the majority of people made that mistake when they started out. Not that I did but still no worries.

Ignore the assclowns!:dry: Idle fingers are the devil's work shop!:D

Does Teggy have stock exhaust? Are all the heat shields still in place? Stock cat??

i do have to say tho that i dont see anything special about the body on those dell sols they look like a hairdresser should be drivin them

Archived