your opinion

Jeffrey

I'm lost. What the hell is the difference?

As far as I can tell both terms mean incorrectly fitted tires incorrectly mounted to a car?

flush to me is just a nice stance.. wheels/tires sit nice

hellaflush is fitting 10 inch+ wide wheels under your car with stupid offset.. way too stretched tires.. and cambered so bad only half the tire is actually on the ground

stupid crap

soooo...i suppose the flush category is where I sit. Well damn, without knowing it I followed a trend. All I wanted was the wheel fitment to closer resemble vw stock style cause I like the way the wheels sit even with the top of the fender and the curve of the car body makes the wheel exposed wider at the bottom.

htup_1007_01_o+1997_honda_del_sol_si+rear_view.jpg

htup_1007_02_o+1997_honda_del_sol_si+front_view.jpg

It looks awesome.

haha this is my friends car back home in TN.. his car is SICK! fully tucked, shaved, and tagged bay with a K20..

there's something leaking in this thread

oh wait, that's just tears from people whining about a style they don't like..

damn.

if i remember correctly the bay is graffiti.

personally i like flush. hella flush is overplayed and retarded....well mostly retarded on hondas.

seb if you like the wheels they are diamond racing. from what i hear there customer service is a horrible joke.

Customer service isn't a joke, they just have a hard time stopping laughing long enough to pack and ship your order. Every time some calls in and says 'I wants rims for my civic' all productivity stops for 2-3 days.

Customer service isn't a joke, they just have a hard time stopping laughing long enough to pack and ship your order. Every time some calls in and says 'I wants rims for my civic' all productivity stops for 2-3 days.

ya. guy on another forum was building a miata and was trying to order wheels from them, he said they answered like regular meaning no "hello thank you for calling diamond racing". just a plain hello. he tried to place an order and the rep hung up, he called back placed his order, wheels never shipped out. had a time trying to contact them about a refund as well. from what he says it was the actual company but idk. theres another company that makes wheels very similar to the diamond racing i just cant remember the name of them. they ran cheaper but looked just as good.

Archived