Here's My 95 EG Project

JDMEG8

Here's my 95 EG. its bone stock right now besides the colors. the engine is the D16Z6. not sure on the miles cause its had many different clusters an the title says something like 2,000 miles. i know that's not right. yes i'm sure it says 2,000 an not 200,000. either way it don;t matter that engines not staying in it much longer. its lowered on brand new skunk 2 coil overs in front an the back is still stock till snows gone. i got the car from the first owners brother who never really drove it. here's my plans for it

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY THINK OF IT! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK! ALSO IF YOU KNOW ANY GOOD JDM SITES LET ME KNOW.

INTERIOR/EXTERIOR (already found everything below on sites):

JDM 1 piece head lights

JDM tail lights

JDM center console

All new racing seats

Carbon fiber hood

Carbon fiber side fenders

Carbon Fiber front bumper

Carbon Fiber doors (front)

Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid

Purple HID's

Dark Purple Dash

Neon Green Vents

Dark purple door Panels

Neon Green door rug (what ever the frack its called)

Fresh Black paint

Dark Purple interior roofing

Neon green interior handles & lining

Dark Purple rug

Neon Green LED under glow

Rims (not sure what kind yet......any ideas?)

Lip Kit (frack body kits)

ENGINE/BAY

JDM B16 OR JDM H22 not sure yet (open to suggestions to)

Dark Purple bay

Green neon bay lights

Turbo

Dark Purple Valve cover W/Neon Green lettering & logo

i'm still planing it all out so things may change engine wise. here's what it looked like then an now.

THEN:

this is now semi-metallic candy apple red. i'll take one not so far away next time

IMG00001.jpg

IMG00003.jpg

IMG00004.jpg

IMG00005.jpg

IMG00006.jpg

IMG00007.jpg

IMG00008.jpg

its now all back together. i'll have a new one up soon.

IMG00009.jpg

NOW:

Progress.jpg

Project1.jpg

this side is now painted

Project2.jpg

Project3.jpg

not staying like this its just for now.

Project4.jpg

wow as in i can't say anything else, those pics turned me retarded for a few minutes... (i only looked at them for a few seconds yet i still was retarded for a while)

its gonna look better when it's fully done. this is just the in between part. the real paint will be done with real paint guns not rattle cans and the rims an tires are going any way so i had fun with them. interior is a fracked up color to. its all being changed out as well.

bahahaha those wheels are amazing.

In a special window-licking kind of way.

hahahahahaha your right i never noticed that. hey you gotta have fun with it before you get it settled right? most people get all serious when people criticize their hondas but it don't really bother me. it makes people laugh so i accomplished something. its not a jaw dropper or an eye popper but it is a window licking gut buster!

hey now, dont knock the rattle can paint job, i rock it in semi gloss krylon white enamel... yeah i said it.

anyways, don't do purple, you may think it will look good but god its a bad color for the inside of ANY car...

hey now, dont knock the rattle can paint job, i rock it in semi gloss krylon white enamel... yeah i said it.

anyways, don't do purple, you may think it will look good but god its a bad color for the inside of ANY car...

haha i'll keep that in mind

What I think:

its gonna look better when it's fully done

no it wont

dark purple isnt too bad.. neon green pretty bad

turbo? hmm... your missing quite a few things that go with that.. and judging from the rattle can in the street job i'm going to assume you dont have a garage nor do you have the money for a proper h22 turbo build and swap and possibly not a b16

carbon fiber? are you going real carbon fiber or the $200/piece for the fake crap just to say you have it? and why do you need carbon fiber everything?

racing seats? why the hell would you need 'racing seats'?

and frack body kits? but yet you want the whole damn thing to be black, purple, and NEON green? wth

dont listen to sarah^^^^

she likes to bust everyone's balls when they first start on here best advice for when she has something to say is " in one ear and out the other "

its your car do what you wish. if you like it thats all that matters .

my sister lives in campton i think its about an hour from manchester.

he asked what everyone thought

and you need to stfu.. you dont know what your talking about anyway mr. 'i'm going to buy this random turbo of this guy and i want someone to tell me everything else i need'

and for interior ask raley if he has pics of his.. i do believe he has all del seats in his

and you need to stfu.. you dont know what your talking about anyway mr. 'i'm going to buy this random turbo of this guy and i want someone to tell me everything else i need'

shows how much you actually know. because i already knew most of what i needed. plus it wasn't a random turbo it's a t-25 off a 2g eclipse. and all you do is bust everyone's balls like your sh1t dont stink. but im sorry to tell you, your sol is hideous. cory's sol looks 100x better then yours.

i dont pretend to know everything like you so maybe you should stfu. chea; k thanks. sorry for posting all over your thread eg8

WHOOOA WHOA THERE!

Atleast sarah's solvic is painted. As far as better looking, i would say not, i still need to finish arches and hers is done.

and im sorry but she knows alot more than you think she does.

shes a girl... of course she knows more then i think she does :p haha (sexist comments make me giggle)

anywho, you say arches, what are you doing for yours... im gunna put fender flares over mine because i can't get the damn things to line up nice... my other idea was to totally cut another set of fenders for about 2 inches of the arch and weld that in. i think in a soon be future, i might be fiberglassing the whole front clip and just making my own, then it can be perfectly smooth and look pretty. only problem is how to make the grill look right, that might be to much fiberglass work for what its worth, and gutter guard is a terrible idea (well i kinda like it :p)

th_Photo-0238.jpg

th_solwagon006.jpg

sorry, i don't have the rears in, i dunno if they would work in a 4dr, they are very tall and i had to remove the headrests to make them look right... now they have alil bit of a weird look that i have to figure out, also the whole back is gutted and the seats have now been removed so i can use it as a utility van and move :p

i could post pics of my interior but it may cause a gag reflex in all but the best trained adult actors.

i did fab up a set of buckets from a 90 prelude si that look and feel excellent in the car though.

WHOOOA WHOA THERE!

Atleast sarah's solvic is painted. As far as better looking, i would say not, i still need to finish arches and hers is done.

and im sorry but she knows alot more than you think she does.

thank you.. and i'm not worried about someone who wants to boost their car as cheap as possible because they are unemployed

and mine may be painted but the work on yours is better IMO.. i hate how my headlights fit.. if i can ever go a week or so without the car i'm going to hand it over to a guy i know to redo parts of it and get it stripped then repaint the car frost white.. of course since i'll have my degree in may depending on where i'm working i might just get a new DD.. ive been looking at minis quite a bit or a crz (wish they were a bit quicker though).. or a juke

back to topic:

and raley.. pics too small.. want better

could you fit teg seats in a civic? whats wrong with civic seats anyway? are they not comfy?

What I think:

no it wont

dark purple isnt too bad.. neon green pretty bad

turbo? hmm... your missing quite a few things that go with that.. and judging from the rattle can in the street job i'm going to assume you dont have a garage nor do you have the money for a proper h22 turbo build and swap and possibly not a b16

carbon fiber? are you going real carbon fiber or the $200/piece for the fake crap just to say you have it? and why do you need carbon fiber everything?

racing seats? why the hell would you need 'racing seats'?

and frack body kits? but yet you want the whole damn thing to be black, purple, and NEON green? wth

I'm actually rich. i just do crap low budget cause i don't want people think I'm just a rich snobby ass hole like all the rest. i could easy ask my dad for $50K an get it no problem an get one right from Japan an do what ever the frack i wanted with it. but i like to get my own money the way everyone else does. i don't go by may dad's bank roll i go by my own. I'm open to everything i need i do the crap i want. but if i used my dads money to build MY car then i wouldn't day it was my car its be my dads cause it would be his money that bought it all. why the rattle cans then? cause i like having fun with everything before i get serious with it. as for the spelling errors my mind gets ahead of my hands an i just say frack it an keep going. I'm not trying to start crap. i did ask what everyone thought an your just giving your opinion to it i respect that. just don't let what pictures look like be how you judge the people who own the car.

Archived