Buckeyes for the win!

Xeryon

It wasn't pretty, but finally a quality showing against a very capable Arkansas. OSU hasn't beaten an SEC team in a top bowl game since before I was born - 1978 was the first loss of the streak.

Columbus is in a damn good mood everywhere I have gone today. Everyone is smiling.

Every school is guilty of some crap they shouldn't have done.

Look at Auburn and Newton,

USC crap that went down last year.

Look back to the year OSU won the title with that fukstick Clarett and all his issues.

BTW, he just got out of prison for his armed robbery charges. wtf? You could have been a multi-gozillionaire in the NFL and you fell so far that you are doing armed robbery?

Every school is guilty of some crap they shouldn't have done.

Look at Auburn and Newton,

USC crap that went down last year.

Look back to the year OSU won the title with that fukstick Clarett and all his issues.

BTW, he just got out of prison for his armed robbery charges. wtf? You could have been a multi-gozillionaire in the NFL and you fell so far that you are doing armed robbery?

The line is blurred.

Reggie Bush got raped, yet sCAM Newton and Terrelle Lyor (yes I know it's Pryor) and his goons get off when they say "I DIDN'T KNOW I COULDN'T DO THAT"..

BITCH PLEASE. AJ GREEN GOT BENCHED FOR 5 GAMES THIS YEAR FOR SELLING ONE JERSEY.

GTFOH.

The whole system is skewed. NCAA and the schools make ass loads of bank off these kids and they make nothing. The very least they could do is get the damn rules and punishments consistent.

I meant does your school give drugs to the athletes before competition to try and cheat or do they reward the athletes with drugs when they are victorious?

Aaaaaaaaaand the media darlings they are..

OSU's suspensions reduced to only TWO games..

After Dez Bryant had to miss a WHOLE season for merely TALKING to an NFL agent..

After Reggie Bush had his heisman stripped and games were wiped away because of being paid (scam newton, anyone? Oh..they're in the SEC, nevermind)

After AJ Green missed FIVE GAMES for "selling merchandise" IE a game worn jersey from a bowl game..

And 5 players are only missing two games for "selling merchandise".. Said they didn't know they couldn't do that.

Get the f*ck out of here. Wonder how much c0ck Gordon Gee has been sucking to get the suspensions reduced?

I see a some mad people in this thread. I'm a GT fan... how do you think I feel after the year we had? (not to mention the bowl game loss...no serious, I'm not even gonna mention it after this)

I don't have a problem with college athletes getting what they can while they can. If someone is willing to pay you (cam newton just to mention one name) then by all means, get your money. But I also think college athletes should be paid by the school they attend. After all, the school makes a killing off of them. Also don't think PEDs should be illegal at any level. Sports are a business. You do whatever you can to get to the highest level you can possibly get to. (I am slightly drunk and rambling nonsensically so I will stop posting in this thread now)

Tubbith is right, I think the Athletes should be paid since the schools are often profiting from the games being played.

A rule is a rule and as long as it is being applied across the board it is fair. I can say nothing on the 5 athletes suspensions. If I could I would have left them home and suspended them for the bowl game myself but I don't get to make that decision. Really, in the end it matters naught. Both teams fielded their full team. The transgressions of the OSU players had no direct impact on their performance. It is not as though they were doping.

Archived