possible july hf meet??

OTiS

So i got to thinkin today at work that ill have a weeks paid vacation in july and was thinkin its been awhile since hf had a meet. who would be up for one sometime in july? maybe nags head nc? im up for any suggestions. ima see what i can do about getting another honda so hopefully ill have one if we can plan somethin.

Seb if you went man you dame well i would be there in a heart beat player! But yeah I want to go, whatever happen to the Vegas/ NY meet we talked about a long time ago?

Also you can make it a ski/ snowboard trip if you wanted to do that within the next couple months

nags head is a beach in nc i believe. suppose to be a real nice place. if not there maybe hershey pa? i remember somebody said somethin about that one time. im just seein who would be up for one. im down as long as i have money and hopefully my own car. the place i work at shuts down for a week in july for a company vacation and ill have a weeks personal paid vacation if i still have that time and havent used it before hand. so i could possibly be off for 2 weeks

Archived