Halloween 2010

SIR_VTEC

So apparently I just found out me and a couple buddies are going as the cast of Jersey Shore....and they want me to be Ronnie....i think its a lame get up, but i guess i'll have to roll with the punches....

Also we are going to some parties and bar hopping....yeah fun stuff i guess haha, i dunno, just not feeling halloween this year like the past....so what you katz doing?

we're going to fetish night/my friend's birthday party on friday and then we're going to a couple of house parties on saturday. I'm going as a gypsy and gorden's going to be my pet werewolf.

I'm going as myself in front of the tv for the night.

Too skint to go out due to much needed car goodies. :p

true that.

since trick or treat is on the 28th this year(thursday)...ill be sitting in my java and accounting classes not socializing with anyone and possibly watching some topgear. oh and add going to the gym to that list too. i still have to do pecks,delts, back, and biceps this week.

33452_1410893323265_1560450002_31050523_5170318_n.jpg

So is the tooth paste, and comb going into your utility belt?

whatever happened to our member batman? everyone gave that guy crap

If I remember correctly, i think no one liked him haha

Im going as a Prius.....

Scary right?

As long as you don't find yourself plowing into groups of small children and adults after finding you're unable to stop -- you'll be fine.

we're going to fetish night/my friend's birthday party on friday and then we're going to a couple of house parties on saturday. I'm going as a gypsy and gorden's going to be my pet werewolf.

It is so VERY irksome how similar you and your life/people in your life are to my ignorant ass ex (not saying you're ignorant obviously) and her new fling.

legit..

dude...it sucked lol. they let class start late so the moms could take their kids trick or treating. they didnt tell me until i was sitting in the class. i couldnt figure out why everyone else was late.

It is so VERY irksome how similar you and your life/people in your life are to my ignorant ass ex (not saying you're ignorant obviously) and her new fling.

I'm not sure how to take that? Or even quite how I'm irksome... but okayyyy....?

I'm not sure how to take that? Or even quite how I'm irksome... but okayyyy....?

Mannerisms, personality..things of that nature.

Didn't mean YOU were irksome, just the situations you often mention here.

As long as you don't find yourself plowing into groups of small children and adults after finding you're unable to stop -- you'll be fine.

lol yesss, on a side note with that recall i think they should take all the prius' back from their owners and not get them back for not having the knowledge to at least throw it into neutral when something like that happens.

sooo... the gypsy costume i wanted was going to cost me at least $140... so that idea got scrapped. I went from a gypsy to a werewolf, to a showgirl, to a devil, to a vampire, to courtney love, to ke$ha and a werewolf hunter.... i did the courtney love costume on friday for the fetish night and the werewolf hunter for the party last night. You can't see it, but I have gorden on a leash, handcuffs on my hip and originally i had a nerf gun but i decided it was too risky to take that into the party. the utility bag was filled with lots of rope.

76676_10150317832340161_700235160_15426668_2359403_n.jpg

Archived