• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

my hair is now pink and purple.

and he totally photobombed me.

butthead.

(oh yeah, he's bald btw.)

166638_10150392235190161_700235160_16748325_6121699_n.jpg

Obviously not diggin' the bf but I am however digging the multi-coloured hair... looks good on you.

brians sig reminds me of ginger every time i see it. CBP del sol.

YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!!! NEVURRZ WILL I BE LYKE DAYT DOUCHEKNUCKLEDFAGBAGFUCCK!!! :dry:

plus it wont be blue for too long.. i want to repaint it a whole different color if i end up keeping it.. ive been thinking about trading my shell for a 96 - 00 civic sedan shell and going hella flush with it :happy:

You better go white, some slick grey colour, or you can GTFO.

:p

(Just don't swap for a civic!).

nope it wont be white or grey.. its going to be a color thats dark and you think its one color but actually its a totally different color.. confused yet? LOL

and if i can ill be trading for a civic sedan (4 door).. ive been looking around alot lately and cant find anything really.. i might just end up buying a sedan and swapping everything over and putting the single cam in the sol and selling it for 2,500 - 3k with my suspension and everything...

Obviously not diggin' the bf but I am however digging the multi-coloured hair... looks good on you.

thanks. it lasted for all of about 2 weeks before all the pink and purple faded out and looked stupid. So now it's red and where it was pink and purple is now different shades of red. But my hair's too porous to hold any color in it. so it looks like a muddy red now because it's all washed out. plus red is hard to keep even on healthy hair- so i have to keep dying it every other week to keep the color. hopefully dying it enough will give it some build up and something to hold onto eventually. i really need to do some porosity treatments. thank god for working in a salon. i could never afford it otherwise. lol

ahhh yeah, i remember you showed me the color a while back, forgotten what it is now, but I'll shuddup about it anyways ;)

Cereal, don't trade that beauty of a sol for a 4 door civic. You gotta be mad! Is that just so u can fit in the wife + kiddy?

Lexi, ya look dam cute in that photo, HAHA at thumb man gorden.

ehh its kinda the same color i showed you.. its going to be darker

yeah its so we can take the baby around if the BMW is ever in the shop, that way we're not stuck at the house with a del sol in the driveway like "FUCCK" and the other reason is b/c a 600+whp hella flush family car would be SICK! lol.. could you imagine racing some guy then noticing that there is a vacant baby seat in the back after you get done getting your ass whooped LOL! and i want to put a baby on board sticker on it LOLOL

friends car back home thats hella flush.. i love this style, except i want a set of DRW's

180699_190938744263015_100000406728053_552349_5912441_n.jpg

and these are the wheels i want to put on it 16x9's

p1030511.jpg

Archived