HF Member Picture Thread 2.0

SpeedDemon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lexi,

No matter how you style your hair you will always look hot. wub.gif

aww thanks, that's sweet!

javy- so did i. but going blonde pretty much destroyed it. it was so damaged, it had gone curly when it's *always* been naturally straight and I was having handfuls of hair breaking off every time I washed or brushed it. So rather than it looking scraggly, tangled and lifeless, I decided to cut the worst damage off and start growing it out again. It'll probably be as long as it was again by summer.

I dunno Lexi but i've always loved long hair on women...not like supppper long down to their a$$ but your length was perfect, short hair is nice...but i see alot of females get sick of that short biz too so, i dunno, no matter what hair stule you got im sure you'll rock it right :)

If someone can guess my costume, I'll give them a cookie. I really liked this costume and may continue to refine it year by year maybe. Get some real chainmail, add ripped off wings maybe. I designed and built the spaulders (shoulder pads) and painted everything that silver metal color. Added some battle blood and bam.

Dogma.jpg

ben affleck and matt damon from the movie dogma!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived