In other news

Rick B.

Its been awhile since I was regularly posting or appearing at meets.

To be honest, a lot has been going on in my life.

Ive been busy with work at the hotel. The Marriott will be the death of me.

My buddy Zak came down from Canada and is trying to figure out how to get a visa.

I took a road trip to Canada in my roommate's Honda Ridgeline and spent a week up there.

I recently found out that I've been a father for the past few years. My daughter Jayden will be 6 on November 11th. The mother doesn't want child support, she just wanted to inform me and has nothing wrong with me wanting to be a part of Jayden's life. Jayden is a redhead, I fathered a ginger daughter with no soul...

She lives in arizona with her mom and grandparents. I was just turning 18 when she was conceived. her mother is 4 years older than me

As of Sept 3rd, I'm legally an ordained minister.

also, i blew the turbo in my sti. looks like it was because of lubrication issues due to bad seals. Im fighting with subaru to get it covered under warranty.

jayden1.jpgjayden2.jpgjayden3.jpg

AT LEAST YOU RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT YOU'VE FATHERED A DAYWALKER!

FEEL PROUD!

And always remember -- if there's red on the head there's fire in the hole! (s) LAWL

AT LEAST YOU RECOGNIZE AND ACCEPT YOU'VE FATHERED A DAYWALKER!

FEEL PROUD!

And always remember -- if there's red on the head there's fire in the hole! (s) LAWL

hahahahahahahahaha

congrats on the kid, even though you didnt know. just think, you had a kid before i could lose my virginity hahahaha. damn wanker.

good luck in being a minister, gonna be some fun times.

and good luck with subaru, took my cousin over a year to get a new turbo on his legacy...and he still has to pay for a new turbo screen/lines/and seals. his car sat with the oil pan off at the shop for 6 months...outside.

so if i got married you could marry me to someone?

and

whore!

thanks for all the congrats on the kid thing.

ben, you have some serious issues.

sarah, i could marry you to someone if you so wished.

thanks for all the congrats on the kid thing.

ben, you have some serious issues.

sarah, i could marry you to someone if you so wished.

Clearly not so much as you, recessive gene. D:

yes it is.

first of all, you banged a ginger.

and second of all, it is a recessive gene, meaning both of you need to carry it in order for gingervitis to occur.

in conclusion.

rick b.

you are

part

GINGER

yes it is.

and second of all, it is a recessive gene, meaning both of you need to carry it in order for gingervitis to occur.

in conclusion.

rick b.

you are

part

GINGER

strawberry blond is not ginger, which does run in my genes.

Absolutely it is. Just because gingers come in different flavors and strengths does not make it any less a ginger.

yes it is.

in conclusion.

rick b.

you are

part

GINGER

haha made me think of the ginger episode of south park

thats like saying a womans mouth inst an orifice....

Absolutely it is. Just because gingers come in different flavors and strengths does not make it any less a ginger.

:D haha good way of looking at it...so what flavor did he get?

Its been awhile since I was regularly posting or appearing at meets.

To be honest, a lot has been going on in my life.

Ive been busy with work at the hotel. The Marriott will be the death of me.

My buddy Zak came down from Canada and is trying to figure out how to get a visa.

I took a road trip to Canada in my roommate's Honda Ridgeline and spent a week up there.

I recently found out that I've been a father for the past few years. My daughter Jayden will be 6 on November 11th. The mother doesn't want child support, she just wanted to inform me and has nothing wrong with me wanting to be a part of Jayden's life. Jayden is a redhead, I fathered a ginger daughter with no soul...

She lives in arizona with her mom and grandparents. I was just turning 18 when she was conceived. her mother is 4 years older than me

As of Sept 3rd, I'm legally an ordained minister.

also, i blew the turbo in my sti. looks like it was because of lubrication issues due to bad seals. Im fighting with subaru to get it covered under warranty.

jayden1.jpgjayden2.jpgjayden3.jpg

So are we going to see you on the "Maury Show" getting a free DNA test to definitively determine if "you da baby daddy"?

Now that you are a minister you know you will have to drive a "respectable" car like a Ford Taurus. After all, your flock cannot see you as some kind of "hotrodder". And as a minister you can now get your daughter a soul. But tell me how you figured she did not have one? And why does Zak want a visa to live here? He loses his free Canadian medical system and uh, uh, I'll think of the other stuff he'll lose. I guess he wants to experience an economic depression first hand.

Id want custody if that was my kid.. couches are tore up.. house is a mess.. not good for a kid

You know some of us are really fastidious but as long as the little girl is loved and provided decent and healthy meals and medical and dental care the conditions can be messy as long as they are safe and do not jeopardize her mental and physical health. I learned only fairly recently that not everyone can be as "anal" as some of us are over the care of our environment within our homes. By my friends standards I am beyond "anal". I vacuum the carpeted areas at least twice a day. I mop the wooden floors every other day or more than twice a day if I think they need it. I dust every other day. I clean the most used shower and the most used toilet in the house daily. I could be as bad but in a different sense. A healthy balance needs to be struck and we need to keep an open mind. Oh what the F am I saying?...call Child Protective Services!!!!!!!!

Archived