In other news

Rick B.

Wow rick you really did father a ginger? I thought you were kiddin when we talked on Live lol...but really for halloween you should really go as a minister lol...oh wait, you should go as a ginger minister...now that would be the ish!

Okay folks I need someone to draw me a picture here..all this talk about "GINGERS" and it all seems derogatory. I was raised overseas so is dislike for redheads just a U.S. thing? I think they are HOT! I heard when I was a kid that reheads were hot tempered and I did meet a real redheaded bee otch in Middle School when I came to the states for one school year but what is there to dislike? I never had any hair color preference. In fact if it was female I did not care if she had hair. Maybe it is the old "beggars cannot be choosers" thing but what is wrong with GINGERS or redheads? Hair color never mattered to me, now eyes, that always worked. If she had pretty eyes I was after that. Beady eyes just doesn't do it for me, then hyperthyroidism does not either.

see the thing with gingers is that, they have no soul.

I must have been under a rock in the woods because I never heard that. I know there is a lot of racism out there but hair color hate. I feel like I just woke out of a 20 year coma. So if I see a good looking red head I can go up to her an bitch slap her? All right, this will be fun! Wait, out here some women dye their hair red, some natural looking , some Raggedy Ann looking or Kat Von D looking red. Does it matter which ones I play bully beatdown with?

I just looked all this up in Wikipedia, I see it is a South Park thing. I grew up as a State Department kid so I saw a lot of Starvin' Marvins when living in Africa, saw a lot of other crap there too, like killing Kenny's....but I get it now. No wonder they are so mean and bad tempered getting picked on.

The one I knew in Middle School was named Geraldine. She was beautiful but she was a raving bitch, maybe it was her name that drove her that way. Learn something new everyday. I am so happy to be in America. Going cross burning to night with a bunch of friendly guys who like to dress up like Casper. They said something about a Grand Dragon. I wonder if it is like Dungeons and Dragons and Ghosts and Goblins and something about they could not find a black guy to lynch but I will do. I can't wait, it sounds like a fun game like bungy jumping.

I AM NOT FAT GAWD DAMNIT!!!

"I just got a big bone!" Isn't that how it goes? What I never figured the few episodes I watched is why the writers portrayed Barbara Streisand as a monster. Oprah would have been more appropriate.

Archived