Yeah.

CRG7

Realized I haven't stopped by here in ages...

I work two jobs. I started taking classes in April. I spend my weeknight off with my friends or with my boyfriend. I spend my weekends an hour away at my boyfriend's. Add it up, equals little time for non-email and facebook related internet activities. Of course, those are checked often thanks to my Droid.

I sold my del Sol in April, farewell.

I have my Prelude. Rebuilt the bottom end of the engine a couple of months back. A month later, a rod snapped. Put a lovely hole in the block. Thought it to be hydrolocked, as it happened conveniently after I had to drive through a horrible storm on the highway. Swapped an H23A VTEC in a few weeks or a month ago, finally got the proper ECU in from Phearable so in the next day or two I can install it and get rid of my false misfire codes.

That's the gist of it.

Certainly this place is lacking in structure as the only mod hanging around is colter and he's been busy too. It has gone downhill

Too many of the old regulars don't post anymore, mostly just new guys in the general chat these days.

Sucks about the Prelude. Nothing worse then dumping money into something to fix it up nice only to have it blow up in your face and cost you more money.

you havent missed much

forum hasnt changed.. probably got worse laugh.gif

lol true story

welcome back :)

are you sticking around now or just dropping by to keep up updated?

Realized I haven't stopped by here in ages...

I work two jobs. I started taking classes in April. I spend my weeknight off with my friends or with my boyfriend. I spend my weekends an hour away at my boyfriend's. Add it up, equals little time for non-email and facebook related internet activities. Of course, those are checked often thanks to my Droid.

I sold my del Sol in April, farewell.

I have my Prelude. Rebuilt the bottom end of the engine a couple of months back. A month later, a rod snapped. Put a lovely hole in the block. Thought it to be hydrolocked, as it happened conveniently after I had to drive through a horrible storm on the highway. Swapped an H23A VTEC in a few weeks or a month ago, finally got the proper ECU in from Phearable so in the next day or two I can install it and get rid of my false misfire codes.

That's the gist of it.

Good to see you again. Preludes are better anyway.

If I have a few spare moments here and there, I'll remember to stop by. Time is always so short, though.

I don't miss the del Sol and it's extraordinary lack of power. I miss the targa top at times, but someday I'll get around to grabbing a condenser and a line and have a/c in the Prelude.

well good that you came by! Yeah not much have changed here, a couple new people, but the only mods that show up are me colter, and VR occassionally, but besides that, so you sold you sol huh? yeah i sold my teg in june....it was a sad sad month :( but yeah just got a new puppy for my bday so hes been alot of work, besides that still riding dirty in the rsx & accord

well good that you came by! Yeah not much have changed here, a couple new people, but the only mods that show up are me colter, and VR occassionally, but besides that, so you sold you sol huh? yeah i sold my teg in june....it was a sad sad month :( but yeah just got a new puppy for my bday so hes been alot of work, besides that still riding dirty in the rsx & accord

Yeah, it sold quick, but took around a month for him to pick up the car. I don't know who pays for a car and then waits so long to get it, but I had my money and the car is long gone now so so be it. I wasn't really sad about it, I had it for nine years after all and I stopped driving it pretty much after I bought the Prelude. After I took it off the road, it was just taking up space.

Archived