Snuck in sideways.....

Sc00by

Hi All,

thought i'd come and say hello as i've just joined!! Own and drive a badge-engineered Honda Legend aka Rover Sterling! Luckily it has the C27a engine and corresponding autobox, so it's a relaible Rover!

As such, i reckon i've snuck in sideways as it's badged as a Rover but a Honda underneath! Not got many mods on it, just the expansion tank mod, halfway through a self build twin duplex exhaust system and de-catted. Currently also working on a water injection system for a few more mpg and maybe bhp and possible future plans include and LPG conversion.

Cheers,

Dave

crazy wanker and your goofy banded cars! You don't even drive on the correct side of the car or roadway!

haha, hi and welcome to HF

crazy wanker and your goofy banded cars! You don't even drive on the correct side of the car or roadway!

haha, hi and welcome to HF

Thanks for the welcome but you think i'm crazy??????? You wanna see your lot driving round here, not a pretty sight!!! PMSL!! Anyway, we do drive on the correct side of the road and car, not my fault if you lot are too lazy to walk round to the right side to get in and drive it! It's called right hand drive for a reason, right also means correct - wrong or right??

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks for the welcome but you think i'm crazy??????? You wanna see your lot driving round here, not a pretty sight!!! PMSL!! Anyway, we do drive on the correct side of the road and car, not my fault if you lot are too lazy to walk round to the right side to get in and drive it! It's called right hand drive for a reason, right also means correct - wrong or right??

Cheers,

Dave

I can tell already I am going to like this guy!:D

Thanks for the other welcomes guys and DelSolsweetie, your pics didn't work ? But i'll make a guess it was a bit of good old sideways action?

Reckon those are bang on topic and as for doing car research as an excuse................................... yeah right!!!

Reckon those are bang on topic and as for doing car research as an excuse................................... yeah right!!!

She does work for BMW... could be true. Welcome to the most dysfunctional little forum on the interwebs.

Thanks for the extra welcomes, have put a pic of my Rover in my profile. Got my water injection up and running, prototype basis at the moment but IT WORKS!!!!! Boy, does it work!!! Will make a new thread about the water injection when i know a bit more about the improvements, tweaks etc!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, i'll be doing a thread on water injection soon, allegedly it improves power, economy and cleans up the emissions (think you call it the smog test your side of the pond?). I've set up a working system on my Rover, it's definitely improved power, testing the economy out now!

Cheers,

Dave

well since youre too lazy to do it..

photo-31640.jpg

took it from his profile >:]

Now what kind of web magic did you weave to do that Brian? It wouldn't let me do it, hence putting it in my profile! Maybe it's was cos i'm a newbie or possibly it's PEBKAC!

Archived