Snuck in sideways.....

Sc00by

reminds me of a buick

Funny you should say that, there's a gold Buick 2 door coupe that lives about 6 miles away and i've often mistaken that for a Rover 800, in particular the coupe.

Now what kind of web magic did you weave to do that Brian? It wouldn't let me do it, hence putting it in my profile! Maybe it's was cos i'm a newbie or possibly it's PEBKAC!

you put the image jpg url inside of IMG tags..

hes telling you that how to do it

for future reference just upload pics to a site like photobucket.com then copy the link underneath the pic with the in the front part and then paste them in the forum

hes telling you that how to do it

for future reference just upload pics to a site like photobucket.com then copy the link underneath the pic with the in the front part and then paste them in the forum

Thanks for that, i've got a photobucket account so i'll use that methos from now on, use it mainly on a Rover forum here in the UK so the methods are familiar, just didn't realise this forum used the same idea!

Archived