are these worth $200?

Im just sick and tired of dumbasses talking sh!t.

Anyways

Yeah my car handles like a dream, I just need to get better tires on mine, thats the weak point in my setup.

• 4 weeks later...

i just wanted something that would hug the road and corner very nice. i dont mind it being stiff. just not racecar stiff.

i gotta find a rear sway bar. my si doesnt have one.

majestichonda.com

ebay.com

buy oem or integra GSR oem

oh really now? will they support theh weight of a b16 swap?

but i have to replace both of my rear struts, they are bad lol. and the fronts are getting really bouncy

but i have to replace both of my rear struts, they are bad lol. and the fronts are getting really bouncy

Should be no problems, there were not separate listings for SI or Vtec model Sol's.

lol

b16 is like 20-30 lbs heavier than d15

• 3 months later...

Those are not coilovers, those are just adjustable sleeves. You have greatly reduced range with them compared to a full coilover kit, but they will work.

This person has these for sale on ebay too. You can buy them from a 'reputable' ebay vendor for $275 without the camber kit parts.

The front parts they have there are just adjustable ball joints vs. full upper A arm that I have. I have no experience, good, bad or internet with the adjustable ball joints to say if they are any good or not.

The rears are just normal. The ones I have are Skunk2 rear upper control arms, but there are several companies that stamp various names on the EXACT same product (which that looks like) and charge less. No biggie with those being generic.

right, i was just about to say

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually, no. The GC and Koni combo is a good one, but the setup you note requires yet more parts for the desired effect. A quality full coilover kit (one piece) not only will give you adjust-ability, but allow you to go even further. I have a net drop of 3in on my sedan with the ability to go another inch further. This is without adjusting the spring rate, which I could get another inch or more out of.

Instead of just swearing at me why don't you offer some real input instead of trolling?

What are you running on your car? i have a 94 coup and dont know what coilovers i should get

What are you running on your car? i have a 94 coup and dont know what coilovers i should get

dude look at post dates. that thread is almost a year old.

and xeryon is running function and form type 1 coilovers. very good from what i hear

Archived