My Slow 92 VX build

EDDIE Z

Anyone know of a good product that will clean rims nicely such as break dust and other nasty things that get on rims. Something I could use around the house or pick up at pepboys or autozone??

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had a 5zigan fireball striaght pipe. ooooo jeeeezus it was loud

It didnt sound like a fart did it lol. I can't stand the Honda's around my neighborhood that sound like there just farting around.

• 1 month later...

lol not a caddy man it's my bros 92 gli on porsch rims.

and idk bout the headlights man pisses me off won't line up at all I think the bumper is not oem idk.

and thnx I like how it turned out.

pics of caddy.

why does your corner light not line up?

Are you blind or on crack??

Oh and looking good! I say find some decent 1-pieces! Something else to try is to tighten bottom bolt on light first, then others. On my Sol if I did it any other way I had gap city!:)

Oh and looking good! I say find some decent 1-pieces! Something else to try is to tighten bottom bolt on light first, then others. On my Sol if I did it any other way I had gap city!:)

Not into one peices. but I"ll def try the bolts idk what else it could be man.

lol not a caddy man it's my bros 92 gli on porsch rims.

and idk bout the headlights man pisses me off won't line up at all I think the bumper is not oem idk.

and thnx I like how it turned out.

lol yeah i realize that now.

blind.

Your emblem skills are FAIL.

yes they were that day. idk why i thought Cadillac

one pieces are rice imo.

lol I just dont like how they look they remind me of the sentinals from the Matrix lol.

I'll respray in a few weeks just to be safe. I bought like 8 cans only used one lol.

Small rims FTW!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well hears the deal I bought an exhuast that was sopposably 300 bucks from an old freind he origanaly bought it for his focus sold it to someone that had a CRX the guy never paid him so he repod it lol. He sold it to me for 15 bucks so I said why not I just dont know if it will fit my eg I forgot what kind of exhuast he said it was but here are a few pics. a little road rash don't know what the hell the guy with the CRX scratched it but w/e 15 bucks.

16c2pvr.jpg

25ez1gk.jpg

2vs52k6.jpg

That'd fit an EH2..

I had a Tanabe Medallion catback on mine that was that large, if not a little bigger and it fit..just rubbed the bumper a little bit.

IMO id just cut it where its welded and sell it on craigslist, and pick up a front lip.

I already got my lip :) OEM. I want to keep it hope it sounds nice. thnx for ur help i'll be sure to post pics.

Archived