My Slow 92 VX build

EDDIE Z

I know it sux man cleaned all the glass out this morning now gotta head to junkyard this weekend cuz im broke to do it now so my car is out for the week. I would take it to work but there is way to much dust were I work its like parking at a desert.

And I know I never go to the mall the one time I do this is what happand was gonna spring for the spoon wing this weekend but now I'm having a good alarm system installed I know it doesnt do much when theives want something they want it but its better than nothing.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was or wasn't?

if you have $1400 wheels and tires on your civic and are shopping at the mall after dark then there are some odd questions I have about your priorities.

I had a bunch of stuff stolen from my car a few years ago, but it was way more retarded then anyone would believe. I had the car parked at the service garage where my old friend was the service manager. Him and another guy were doing some work to it on the side and someone stole my entire suspension, still in the boxes, from the back seat the day before everything was to be installed. $1400 down the toilet. Actually, I never go without theft coverage on my car for that very reason and insurance reimbursed me for all but $100 deductible.

my brothers rx-7 got broken into twice.

first time they took his subs and head unit.

second time they took his newly custom built sub box and head unit again...oh and his wheels. They didn't even leave the car on blocks, just flat on the ground.

That did wonders on his molded lip kit.....

frack thieves man

i hope you find out who did it. when you do...crowbar.

all of the stuff i get i engrave something onto it where you can barely see it. that way if i am to come across it i can claim whats mine

Idk but I'm super pist not so much for the iPod that got stolen but glass is a bitch to get out it was litarly everywhere in my car. Now I have to bum a ride all week till I go to the junkyard and pull a window. I can just imagine how it must feel to get ur car stolen

• 4 months later...

Archived