My Slow 92 VX build

EDDIE Z

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt sound like a fart haha. And I was gonna get an exhuast but this was 15 bucks. Thnx next on list are coilovers and some rims possibly a sunroof I'll look into the type 2's.

• 3 weeks later...

A meaty tire would be nice.

And the exhaust looks horrible -- I know the muffler on my Legend is cocked to the side but good GOD almighty.

• 2 weeks later...

looks good so far. just find out why the corner light dosent line up with the fender. the exhaust looks bad imo. and maybe a touch too big. can you get a video clip so we can hear it? the bbs would look good i think in a gold color. can you also test fit them so we can see??

cars 95 and older were obd1, and cars 96 and up are obd2.

It should be fun demon :) and about the lights not lining up idk I have tried everything I have tooking the bumper off 2 times I cant get it dont know why there spec d I have seen them on other hatches not lined up as well so idk. The intake came with the car no big everything is about to change under my hood anyways haha. I know my muffler is unecassry lol it was 15 bucks my freind payed 250 for it why not sounds great nice low hum to it i'll see if I can get a vid going. The BBS need to be machind the screws wont fit all the way no biggie I prob wont put them on till I get some coilovers and tires.

Does anyone know whats the best ECU to use for the LS/Vtec? I have looked around but know best answer I know there isnt any specific ECU to use since Honda did not intend on this being done lol. I dont much trust the LS ECU or does it rly not matter at all?

lsv i see. be sure to use that link i emailed you. and do every little detail to the most perfect amount.

Yeah for sure man thnx the link is gonna help alot :D

no problem. you run into any problems just ask.

and make sure you use the right head gasket! the golden eagle kit has the wrong gasket. and the head studs should be listed too...hell that thing should be listed to hell and back with prices haha. its exactly what i was doing

Archived