Need to beat a 2001 Mitsubishi Spyder GS

SpeedDemon

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you too dumb to see the capitalized letters in FaiL?

Would you (or are you even capable of) using basic common sense?

FL = FLORIDA.

God you're a dipcrap. I hope someone hangs you upside down and sodomizes you with a potato rake.

I love how they think even I'm a ricer. I've got nothing remotely close to it.

And LOL @ the use of a joke that's worn out harder than the haggard ass vagina he was birthed from.

this is fun, making ricers get their little cars up theirr asses!

P.S. let me get this straight, your engine has 1.8L while my mountain dew has 2?

actually ill correct you since you obviously know nothing about honda engines. my car has a 1.6L engine. 1.8L engines are in the integras

Are you too dumb to see the capitalized letters in FaiL?

Would you (or are you even capable of) using basic common sense?

FL = FLORIDA.

God you're a dipcrap. I hope someone hangs you upside down and sodomizes you with a potato rake.

I love how they think even I'm a ricer. I've got nothing remotely close to it.

And LOL @ the use of a joke that's worn out harder than the haggard ass vagina he was birthed from.

oh my god you dont get it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

actually ill correct you since you obviously know nothing about honda engines. my car has a 1.6L engine. 1.8L engines are in the integras

Oh, i'm sorry. Y'all look alike when you're in the rear view mirror. And you're proud you have .2L less?

There's nothing to get, Tito. You're a moron. We understand that. You bought a Mustang because you thought you needed something to compensate for your lack of what is called "da social skillz". You failed miserably, but it's all good. We accept you for who you are.

Oh, i'm sorry. Y'all look alike when you're in the rear view mirror. And you're proud you have .2L less?

no i just love correcting your ignorance. you come on a forum to troll and cant even get facts straight. my 1.6 is a econobox. in no means intended for a race car.

no i just love correcting your ignorance. you come on a forum to troll and cant even get facts straight. my 1.6 is a econobox. in no means intended for a race car.

if your's isn't meant for racing, then why are you trying to beat another ricer?

It's all good Dave. They're set in their ways and believe that going straight is the only way to race. There's always an actual track. Something cars like the S2000, the NSX..even basic bolt on suspension Civic's end up manhandling the Mustangs in.

if your's isn't meant for racing, then why are you trying to beat another ricer?

if you would have bothered to read the entire thread you would have noticed i mentioned he is a friend. just friendly competition like me trying to beat the dog over the fence to save your mother...but as you can see the dog did in fact beat me. you are living proof pup

there is always the nsx.

[/quote

Ford GT

yeah and the gt is also almost 5 times as much

if you would have bothered to read the entire thread you would have noticed i mentioned he is a friend. just friendly competition like me trying to beat the dog over the fence to save your mother...but as you can see the dog did in fact beat me. you are living proof pup

9']

but money well spent. I'ld rather shell out that much for a super car then add bolt ons to a tin can.

hate to bust the 'bash on imports' thing but the car that has been breaking time records at tracks across is the country is a NSX the other leader in time attacks is a SCION

ty and glad to see you join the mess

I'm more or less lurking, waiting to see if any of you are capable of a logical thought process.

yep, you wont see any here. at least from them

9']

so you beat dogs ? :crazy:

Archived