Need to beat a 2001 Mitsubishi Spyder GS

SpeedDemon

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every Honda owner thinks there car needs to beat every car on the road???? BS. Anyway the mods you want sound good hopefully you take him. Hopefully I can get my build going this summer so look out for a new build thread lol. :thumbsup:

I think you are just a little overreacting

Honestly, I thought you were more mature then this.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for, because a faster car is not what you are really after.

well for christs sake jason i make a thread to get some help and i get more bitching and bull sh1t than anything. of course you, eddiez, mike, lina, cmgogo gave some good tips. its no wonder people leave HF, because anytime anybody wants help it turns into a bitch fest. instead of just giving good information people have to put there nose in every why and how possible

damn it i miss brian, he would actually be excited for more parts

well for christs sake jason i make a thread to get some help and i get more bitching and bull sh1t than anything. of course you, eddiez, mike, lina, cmgogo gave some good tips. its no wonder people leave HF, because anytime anybody wants help it turns into a bitch fest. instead of just giving good information people have to put there nose in every why and how possible

damn it i miss brian, he would actually be excited for more parts

If you really read what he posted, he was bashing on Mitsubitchy more than anything man. I found it to be quite humorous really, and would not of viewed it as a attack on me if it was my thread. :)

the first part is what pissed me off. the rest i agreed with him on. if he would have taken the time to read the OP he would have seen it was only 1 person i was trying to beat. if i wanted to beat everybody and their brother i would fina a NSX

the first part is what pissed me off. the rest i agreed with him on. if he would have taken the time to read the OP he would have seen it was only 1 person i was trying to beat. if i wanted to beat everybody and their brother i would fina a NSX

Well take into account he owns a Honda, and a Mitsubitchy! :laugh:

Not against going fast. Against blowing money just to try and be faster then one other person. Waste of effort.

You should do work to your car for yourself, not for someone else, but it's your car and your money.

Damn this thread has gotten so violent lol. But in all seriousnes I know how demon feels. And it's funny now that I think about it's the other way around just cuz you drive a honda with minor upgrades ppl want to race you ppl try and mess with me all the time on the road like dude seriously I'm just driving fck off! But hey if demon wants to beat him let him his ride his choices and at the end least he made some sweet mods :)

probably gonna be going up to Grove City this weekend to get a Header for $50. its DC sports. Stainless Steel.

I hate you

Make absolutely sure it is stamped DC and not an eBay ripoff. Look inside and inspect the welds. Junk eBay headers have overlapping metal and gloppy weld joints.

well piss he just sold the dc header. but he has another one.

here it is...yeah jason i was about to walk out the door to go get it

after the header im gonna find a magnaflow highflow cat. seeing as we dont have emission checks in ohio. then probably a apexi n1 catback exhaust. and some cheap ass cai.

header.jpg

headerfront.jpg

can i bolt a GSR intake manifold to my z6?

well piss he just sold the dc header. but he has another one.

here it is...yeah jason i was about to walk out the door to go get it

after the header im gonna find a magnaflow highflow cat. seeing as we dont have emission checks in ohio. then probably a apexi n1 catback exhaust. and some cheap ass cai.

header.jpg

headerfront.jpg

can i bolt a GSR intake manifold to my z6?

NO! Thats a Ebay header, whats he wanting for it? Why have cat at all if you has no emissions??

hondas tend to get pulled over quite a bit down here. and the first thing they check is for a cat. he wants $50 for that header. i take it that its not worth it?

so i cant bolt a gsr intake upto my z6?

i just got some new spark plugs and spark plug wire in

and slapped a cheap cai

thatll do for now

but while we are on the subject

can we have a discussion on ebay products

im not sure what i should go after and what i should stay away from

so far, that im not sure about iv seen that manifold

some lowering springs for 35ish ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-94-95-96...sQ5fAccessories )

and these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-94-95-97...sQ5fAccessories

and other random odds and ends

just dont know what to think

not to thread jack, just adding on

ebay intakes are all about the same as name brand same. you are safe there.

exhaust manifolds matter and there is much photo evidence of ebay ones sucking balls. avoid if you can

springs hugely matter. you break an exhaust manifold or cai cause its junk - no big deal. you break a spring at 80 on the freeway - you die. they may actually be fine, but i will NEVER put generic suspension, steering or braking components on a car i drive.

Don't buy the ebay one for $60. Your stock manifold is better.

yeah i worked that out last night. im gonna find someone here close that has one. i may go to Cincinnati and get a mugen header for $80. its almost brand new. if not then ill try to find dc sports

ebay intakes are all about the same as name brand same. you are safe there.

exhaust manifolds matter and there is much photo evidence of ebay ones sucking balls. avoid if you can

springs hugely matter. you break an exhaust manifold or cai cause its junk - no big deal. you break a spring at 80 on the freeway - you die. they may actually be fine, but i will NEVER put generic suspension, steering or braking components on a car i drive.

yeah im not gonna waste money, im gettting a no name intake

hope your planning on doing this race at the track....

cause,

STREET RACING IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i think i said in the OP that we were going to Norwalk..i might not have. but yeah we are gonna go to norwalk ohio and compete head to head inthe open street class. only rule is you must run on street tires

Archived