Need to beat a 2001 Mitsubishi Spyder GS

SpeedDemon

Please, continue telling yourself what you're wanting to hear to make yourself feel better about that garb POS you have to look at everyday in your driveway. Funny how you don't know what's under the hood, in the rearend and overall what my truck and setup consists of -- so I'll let you continue to hang yourself and further look like an absolute retard.

Even better, you bought an overpriced f150 and pissed away money and modified it. You got me there killer. You showed me who was the retard for sure

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahaha WOW a v6

Try 5.4.. Fail. Move it along kiddo.

You are just jealous you have a car that costed less after mods and can only beat a civic by 4 seconds in the 1/4.. YOU RITARD

It would seem you have no clue as to whom you're talking to..so.. We'll leave it at that rEtard.

Even better, you bought an overpriced f150 and pissed away money and modified it. You got me there killer. You showed me who was the retard for sure

You're just too dumb to realize people don't pay book value or full price for vehicles anymore.. especially when they're used. And F150 mods aren't too high so.. Please continue running your dickbeaters about something you have no idea about.

I'll continue to ROFL @ each and every one of you idiots.

Matter of fact I'm sure I would. As for your douchecanoe of a friend, maybe not so much..but, seeing as he's got a 2v 4.6 Mustang GT with nothing more than some bolt ons, gears and spray I'd assume he's in bolt on and lightheadwork LS1 territory..

And THAT my friend..is hilarious.

I didnt tell you what my foxbody has tho :D

Such a sad group, these three. LOL. It's like they have selective reading, hearing and memory, each of them lacking common sense. S'ok, God has special places for people like you.

I didnt tell you what my foxbody has tho :D

Realistically? Probably nothing. Probably non-existent, something you imagined minutes before joining this site to troll.

He was saying the eclipse was a v6 DR.

Shouldn't have quoted me when saying it. LMAO. God. At least quote the right member.

LMFAO THEY'RE REPRODUCING. THEY'VE GOT ANOTHER FRIEND HERE.

LOLOLOLOL. Self proclaimed 500+hp 351 in a.. '04 Mustang? LOL. Okay.

Yeah, it's called an engine swap. Something I thought I'ld figure i'ld do since I had the time and money. I'ld rather get 9 miles to the gallon driving a bad ass car instead of getting 30 and driving a pizza delivery mobile.

Yeah, it's called an engine swap. Something I thought I'ld figure i'ld do since I had the time and money. I'ld rather get 9 miles to the gallon driving a bad ass car instead of getting 30 and driving a pizza delivery mobile.

Sure would like to see said swap.

What the funny thing is, is that either Colter, Drew, or CRG7 will come in here and these three will never set foot on this site again lololol. Hey ben this is like the special olympics, no matter how hard we try they still dont understand where the finish line is HAHAHAHAHAHA

Realistically? Probably nothing. Probably non-existent, something you imagined minutes before joining this site to troll.

Shouldn't have quoted me when saying it. LMAO. God. At least quote the right member.

I was replying to your mistake honey dumplin' why would I quote him?

Your ability of superior reading as ASTOUNDING.

Your ability to spell is what's astounding.

And there's nothing to have read improperly you fracking idiot, if you'll read like a person with even a GRAIN of common sense would, you'd have seen that he quoted ME when he said something about a V6 you goddamn waste of oxygen.

Your ability to spell is what's astounding.

And there's nothing to have read improperly you fracking idiot, if you'll read like a person with even a GRAIN of common sense would, you'd have seen that he quoted ME when he said something about a V6 you goddamn waste of oxygen.

someone is getting mad !!!

yeah its when you and your two little buddies sit around and jerk like theres no tomorrow. but it doesnt matter because you all have needle diks anyways. but good try on the guess, ill give you a yellow star for effort

Archived