Need to beat a 2001 Mitsubishi Spyder GS

SpeedDemon

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah thats why i like it, but its beginning to fall apart. i have rust holes in the back of the rocker panels. the quarters are gone. the drivers door doesnt line up anymore no matter what way you adjust the door. and its salvaged

that's a ricer for you

Have your tried getting a real car ? or maybe welding to motors together ?

If they weld two honda motors together and make a super v8 honda it may just weigh it down more... I say invest in some lithium batteries and run with them. I am sure it'd give the all powerful 4 cyl eclipse a good run

yeah thats why i like it, but its beginning to fall apart. i have rust holes in the back of the rocker panels. the quarters are gone. the drivers door doesnt line up anymore no matter what way you adjust the door. and its salvaged

that's a ricer for you

You're calling someone a "ricer" and yet you're trolling Honda threads telling people to "weld motors together"..

Wow. LOL. This in and of itself deems you the biggest retard this site has seen this year. Congrats on the honor.

If you can't beat a 2001 eclipse 4 cyl maybe find a cliff and push your car off..

Now if you can barely beat him maybe you should find a cliff and push your car off.

hey dumb sh1t if you would have bothered to read the entire thread i mentioned that he lied and does indeed have the v6. but im still sitting bumper to bumper with him

Have your tried getting a real car ? or maybe welding to motors together ?

have you ever tried no pretend to be intelligent? every tried to learn how to spell two?

that's a ricer for you

ha you are the pinnacle of rice you trash. next time try reading the thread before you try and mouth. im still 100% stock so you cant even define the term "ricer"

If they weld two honda motors together and make a super v8 honda it may just weigh it down more... I say invest in some lithium batteries and run with them. I am sure it'd give the all powerful 4 cyl eclipse a good run

jesus christ you all need banned

hey dumb sh1t if you would have bothered to read the entire thread i mentioned that he lied and does indeed have the v6. but im still sitting bumper to bumper with him

have you ever tried no pretend to be intelligent? every tried to learn how to spell two?

ha you are the pinnacle of rice you trash. next time try reading the thread before you try and mouth. im still 100% stock so you cant even define the term "ricer"

jesus christ you all need banned

Oh crap, its not a 16.5 second car your picking on it's a 15.9 second car.. My bad Dawg pound. Show the skr33t skillz u got. Madd propz.

You're calling someone a "ricer" and yet you're trolling Honda threads telling people to "weld motors together"..

Wow. LOL. This in and of itself deems you the biggest retard this site has seen this year. Congrats on the honor.

dont worry, colter is on and i hope he is in a shatty mood.

Seems two retards had nothing better to do with their evening. This is highly amusing, at least to me. They've got no argument or trash to talk for me.

you have an overpriced overhyped f150 that you paid way too much for.. I feel bad for you so I won't talk crap to you.

LOL @ YOU THINKING I PAID FULL PRICE.

You don't know me. You don't know when, where or how much I bought my truck for. And guess what? I'd likely walk on your slow peice of trash you've come onto this site talking about.

I think the cumulative IQ of the members of this thread just dropped massively, and that's sad considering we've ADDED two new people..

Since you like pissing away money on vehicles not worth a crap, why not buy a fd rx-7.. 13 grand for one in good shape and every year you get to dump more money replacing the motor

Matter of fact I'm sure I would. As for your douchecanoe of a friend, maybe not so much..but, seeing as he's got a 2v 4.6 Mustang GT with nothing more than some bolt ons, gears and spray I'd assume he's in bolt on and lightheadwork LS1 territory..

And THAT my friend..is hilarious.

Since you like pissing away money on vehicles not worth a crap, why not buy a fd rx-7.. 13 grand for one in good shape and every year you get to dump more money replacing the motor

What in God's name would you quote me for? You are aware the F150 is one of the highest selling vehicles every year, and has been since the 70's..

Must mean it's a total peice, my bad..gotcha'. I'm going to IMMEDIATELY trash it.

LOL @ YOU THINKING I PAID FULL PRICE.

You don't know me. You don't know when, where or how much I bought my truck for. And guess what? I'd likely walk on your slow peice of trash you've come onto this site talking about.

you are probably right. That blistering mid 14 second truck can hand every car their ass. I hope to god you didnt pay full price. I remember when those trucks first came out. They could not give them away so they dropped the price to invoice in about 5 months.

*edit*

The f150 is a good truck. Even the svt edition lightning was nice. But the HD edition was the biggest waste of time / money second to the civic si

Please, continue telling yourself what you're wanting to hear to make yourself feel better about that garb POS you have to look at everyday in your driveway. Funny how you don't know what's under the hood, in the rearend and overall what my truck and setup consists of -- so I'll let you continue to hang yourself and further look like an absolute retard.

hahahahaha WOW a v6

Archived