HF Random Thought Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
direct port nut injection.. HELLA HIGH PERFORMANCE!! :thumbsup:
for the ultimate experience!

direct port nut injection.. hella high performance for the ultimate experience!! :thumbsup:

TAHDAH!!

lol yessir! aint we just the shiznit :happy:

um, wow. how did talking about my separation turn into this?!

i dunno.. but ill be getting things ready for you to get here :p lol

yeah, I'm totally browsing the Victoria Secrets & Frederick's of Hollywood websites now & setting up a wish list. Donations are welcome... no promised that you'll ever see me in them though.

yeah, I'm totally browsing the Victoria Secrets & Frederick's of Hollywood websites now & setting up a wish list. Donations are welcome... no promised that you'll ever see me in them though.

ill get you one

BUT

id have to see you in it in person o:)

ill get you one

BUT

id have to see you in it in person o:)

eh... whenever you go home, you're only a few hours drive from me. Hop the border, come hang out. Then we'll talk about me wearing it.

eh... whenever you go home, you're only a few hours drive from me. Hop the border, come hang out. Then we'll talk about me wearing it.

:o

but i wont be home for another year :(

lol. subtle, kegger.

I'm actually thinking of having this photographer do it... we've been talking back and forth about doing one sometime for nearly 5 years. lol. I love his style & its incredible to see how much he's evolved since we first started talking.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/22956

Brian- not even for weekends or anything?

yeah i know what you mean.. sucks bein away from home :sleep:

you could always come here for christmas this year :happy: lol

ill be a barracks rat for a while saving money to get a new turbo manifold and polished intercooler piping, S2K gauge cluster, body work, and paint job with a full enginebay tuck and shave hopefully! i wont be partying for a while.. hopefully my TDY money and the money that theyre paying me back for coming here will do most of that

Archived